Saturday, August 1, 2026

Spankable Saturday

 







10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Saturday Line - Up .... Thanks Dr Ken

Jimc said...

Great spankables. I have to admit the brunette in the first one is my favorite of all these,but you can't say none of them aren't spankable. Thanks c for sharing and enjoy your day.
Jim

Dr. Ken said...

You're welcome

Dr. Ken said...

You take the brunette, I'll take the blonde and together we've got them covered--well, except for their bottoms, of course, which would be uncovered. I'd also like to spank all the ladies in the last photo--can't pick a favorite out of the group, so they'd all have to take a turn going bottoms up....

AussieJenny said...

You must be feeling energetic again Dr.Ken, good to know. Bye for now Aussie Jenny.

AussieJenny said...

Hi! Dr. Ken, do you agree that the second pic on June 23 looks like Megan Markle? Bye for now, Aussie Jenny.

Dr. Ken said...

Oh, I always have energy when there's a lady around who needs her bottom warmed!

Dr. Ken said...

Yes, it does, now that you've pointed it out!

A.J. said...

The last pic.
My first thought? "Why aren't those bottoms bare?"
Second thought - "Sensible panties you mother would approve of."

Dr. Ken said...

Obviously, that's not what the photographer wanted for the shot. Underwear, yes...bare bottoms, no