Friday, August 7, 2026

Friday's Scream Queen

 


8 comments:

Jimc said...

Great scream queen. I like this artist very much. I love the otk position, the hand placement ( spanking and restraining.) The expressions and c spanning reactions are outstanding. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.
Jim

AussieJenny said...

Dr. Ken, I just tried to get into O/P as usual but couldn't, a message said it's dangerous site now????

Dr. Ken said...

The attention to detail is very good, and the spankee's expression is exactlywhat you would want.it to be. I agree, terrific artist.

Dr. Ken said...

That's a question for Brenda- It's not my site so I would have no way of knowing. What do you say, B?

Dr. Ken said...

Jenny, I just went there via the link in my blog roll and had no trouble, all I saw was the usual sensitive content warning

Jimc said...

AussieJenny there is a url difference that some browsers have that does not give htts(which means secure site ) it happens on Richard Windsor's site and he says that it something he has to pay to correct himself even though his browser detects no problem. I do not know how to fix it myself ,but you may have to follow another site to get there as that is what I had to do to get to some sites
Jim

AussieJenny said...

Thank you, Jimc I've tried going through Dave Woolfe's site as well, still says the page can't be found, must be my anti virus. Hi! Dr. Ken. Bye for now, Aussie Jenny

Dr. Ken said...

Thanks for the advice, Jim

AussieJenny -- I assume you've tried my link, 'cause I had no problem. So, yeah, something in your computer must be restricting access. Is your VPN on?