HI Susan! Good to see you back here again' I did shut down, what at first I thought for good. I slowly began trying to figure why I'd put under restrictions. I managed to get many of the posts that they had objected to reinstated. I still don't understand their objections to a couple of them. But I found that I missed the blogging and thought I'd try again, At first just a few days--this is the first time I've tried a full week. We'll just have to see how it goes. Anyway, you were missed and I'm glad to see you here again!
I was singing ,but the acoustics were terrible it sounded like I was singing alone and I am a terrible singer. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Jim
I haven't been stopping by because I assumed your blog unfortunately was closed down. Very pleased to see that is not the case....at least for now. You provide excellent content Dr. Ken, and I hope you decide to continue.
Lightbouv -- Well you assumed correctly--the blog was shut down for awhile while I tried to figure out what got me in trouble with the powers that be in the first place. I still haven't totally figured it out--they had flagged seven, I figured out 5 of them, but the last two--it's a mystery to me, This is the first full week I've been back, and we'll see how long that lasts.
I'm Dr. Ken, 73, and single. I'm a Spanker, I live in Minnesota--hence the blog name! Spanking Minnesota is updated daily.
While the main thrust of this blog is adult consensual spanking, it's not the ONLY thing you'll find here. There will be posts about spanking, of course, but I reserve the right to post about anything I want. So you'll find song parodies (usually spanking related), photos with captions that I make up (usually spanking related) and photos of ladies with very spankable bottoms (obviously spanking related) and occasionally posts about non-spanking related topics. I deliver all kinds of spankings in real life, whether it's "mock punishment" (or "funishment"), strict discipline, or a spanking "just because. If that appeals to you, feel free to send me a message or email (women only).
I'm a member of the Minnesota Spanking Group on FetLife, and was a long-time member of Chicago Crimson Moon. I've been known to attend other parties around the nation, such as the Texas All-State Spanking party. If you see me at one of these events, feel free to come up and say, "Hi", and if you'd like to play--just ask me!
. So, do YOU need a spanking, young lady?
16 comments:
I don't know who this guy is but over the past few years he has produced some real kick-ass videos. Unmatched for the realism. Thanks for sharing!
Jim
Not sure, either, but yes,...some really good videos.
I thought you were shutting down?
HI Susan! Good to see you back here again'
I did shut down, what at first I thought for good. I slowly began trying to figure why I'd put under restrictions. I managed to get many of the posts that they had objected to reinstated. I still don't understand their objections to a couple of them. But I found that I missed the blogging and thought I'd try again, At first just a few days--this is the first time I've tried a full week. We'll just have to see how it goes.
Anyway, you were missed and I'm glad to see you here again!
Susan, I missed you too!! Hi! Dr. Ken. Bye for now, Aussie Jenny.
Hi, Jenny--should we start up a chorus of "We Are Family"? lol
DEFINITLY!!! Bye for now, Aussie Jenny.
Okay...all together now...
I was singing ,but the acoustics were terrible it sounded like I was singing alone and I am a terrible singer. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.
Jim
I believe this couple is Bill and Sarah. He used to post on SpankingTube. Some of their videos appeared on Real Spankings.
I haven't been stopping by because I assumed your blog unfortunately was closed down. Very pleased to see that is not the case....at least for now. You provide excellent content Dr. Ken, and I hope you decide to continue.
All singers are welcome, doesn't matter how good you sound--it's the thought behind it that counts
Lightbouv -- Well you assumed correctly--the blog was shut down for awhile while I tried to figure out what got me in trouble with the powers that be in the first place. I still haven't totally figured it out--they had flagged seven, I figured out 5 of them, but the last two--it's a mystery to me, This is the first full week I've been back, and we'll see how long that lasts.
Bonnie -- Thanks for providing that information. As always, it's good to see your lovely picture commenting on the blog, :-)
So ein Holzlöffel ist schon was feines😉
pp -- It does make for a very effective spanking implement
Post a Comment