I wound up back in the hospital that wouldn't allow me access to any adult sites. Didn't mean to disappear on you like that. I'm probably still only a part-time poster for, but we'll see what happens and see how it goes. (Someone tell Susan to get her butt back to commenting....lol)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 comments:
Susan!
Resume commenting now, or so help me, I'll turn you over my knee.
Did you hear that Susan!!? I miss you too!! LOOK AFTER YOURSELF Dr. Ken, I don't want to miss you too. Bye for now Aussie Jenny
Glad to see you back and thanks !
Good to see ya back Doc!
Hope you're better. I miss your site when you're not around. Best wishes.
Spankabooty at Deviant art unfortunately he was just deleted so this one may be the last you post( pity) sorry to hear about your hospital stay and hope you are feeling better. I am reaching out to Susan through library of spanking fiction,but I do not know if she will respond. Great find,thanks for sharing and have a great day.
Jim
That should be MY line
Let's hope she's somewhere where a message can reach her
And thank you as well.
Thank you Mike. Still figuring things out but I'll post when I can
Thanks, Tim. I'm still around full time, but that's the ultimate goal.
I did download a lot of stuff from there, so it'll show up from time to time
I am keeping you in my prayers, mostly for your health and a bit for your site's , oh, and for a return of Susan to your world!
Jim
Thanks for all of those prayers, and hopefully someone is listening
Well I'm here now, late to the party cos no one told me it was on.
Susan--Welcome back! Now this place will start to feel normal again...you were missed. And I had no idea how to reach you, otherwise you would have been one of the first people that I would have informed
Thanks Aussie Jenny
Post a Comment