Monday, August 3, 2026

TV We Would Have Liked To See

 








8 comments:

fanz123 said...

Mum is wearing a mini dress, but in her spanking is wearing slacks.

Dr. Ken said...

Yes..no idea why

Jimc said...

Yes,I really enjoyed this artist and he has now expanded and they are even better and cover more tv spankings and some presidents also.there are quite a lot of tv spanking artists now like Whisp and demille (spell check got me on this one ) great finds like you I wished these did take place on their shows. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.
Jim

fatherjim said...

AI is getting better and stronger almost every day. Very soon we will have the ability to make movies, create whatever actor or actress we want and do with them as we please, all restricted by someone's idea of community standards, I am certain. I have seen some spankings on DA that would rival the filming and sound of any real film company in existence, all AI, albeit in 15 to 30 second bits, some as long as 3 minutes, but not the punishments.

So, is this a double edge sword, where we can have anything and nothing is real? I am torn. Artists are giving way to graphic artists. Filmmakers are giving way to AI graphic technicians, screenwriters and authors are giving way to chatbot and AI to write heartless and soulless papers and books.

And why does Mrs. Brady have on pants? That is just WRONG! lol! Not complaining, at least she's getting what she always needed!

Jim

Belinda Krüger said...

Reminds me some EndArt's cartoons :)

Dr. Ken said...

The community standards thing is a big sticking point to me. The "community" is not necessarily MY community and their standards are not necessarily my standards. So where does that leave me if only community standards apply? And while i can appreciate the AI artwork ,GIFs, short clips and movies, there is nothing like having a real woman over your lap, bottoms up and waiting for her spanking to begin.

Dr. Ken said...

I did download a lot of them, so they will show up here from time to time.

Dr. Ken said...

Endart is still better in my opinion...