Sunday, July 5, 2026

A Question

 For those who are still receiving the blog--do you run into the blogspot adult content warning--

Sensitive Content Warning

This blog may contain sensitive content. In general, Google does not review nor do we endorse the content of this or any blog. For more information about our content policies, please visit the Blogger Community Guildelines.


And the orange box to click on in order to continue and another box saying you do not wish to continue?

please reply with a "yes" or a "no"--and no lurkers this time, EVERYBODY PLEASE REPLY.  This is important.  Thanks.

DoctKen


64 comments:

fatherjim said...

NO

Anonymous said...

Yes

joedoc said...

yes sensitive warning always comes uo

Rob said...

every time

Anonymous said...

Yes, I even get it in my RSS reader, which is new. So does this mean you're going to keep publishing. You could move to Substack. That seems to be where most blogging is headed these days.

hounddog said...

Yes

Gu Youxin said...

Every time

Anonymous said...

Yes

Dr. Ken said...

fatherjim --How do you access the blog that you miss the warning?

Jimc said...

Yes

Anonymous said...

NO. Not with MS Edge nor with Duckduckgo

Anonymous said...

Yes

Chronic Excessive Manliness said...

Yes.

Anonymous said...

Yes. Every time.

David Adams said...

Yes. Always have. No change there.

Brian said...

Yes, always, not even the ad blocker gets past it.

Richard P said...

Yes

Anonymous said...

Yes

Anonymous said...

Yes ... Same as Always !

Spanky53 said...

Not if I access it from Hermione's site.

britman said...

yes

blam said...

yes

Grandpabjr said...

Yes ! Any blogspot.com Blog gets this.

fatherjim said...

Yesterday it did NOT come up, now, today, every time!

Midwest Reader said...

I do not get the orange box caution. I am logged in to Google and following a link from Hermione's Heart. Most other links I follow to Blogger/Blogspot from that source do show the orange box the first time I follow them in each login session.

Anonymous said...

YES

Anonymous said...

Yes, every time, and I have to be logged into Google to even get to the caution box.

Anonymous said...

Yes, every time, and I have to be logged into Google to even get to the caution box.

AussieJenny said...

YES

Daleysnail said...

Every single time.

Belinda Krüger said...

Yes

Jack P. said...

YES

Fightmasters said...

Yes

Anonymous said...

Yes

Anonymous said...

Yes

Norse Cavalier said...

Yes, that's always been there.

Bob said...

yes

Lurker said...

Yes. Has been that way always (for years).

Lee said...

Yes, every time

Mija said...

Yes. Always.

blilen said...

YES

AussieJenny said...

Hi! Dr. Ken, I have started to read your blog archives, I am up to 2014, please don't be like Dev who took down his archives prior to 2ooo before I got even half way. Bye for now, Aussie Jenny.

Dr. Ken said...

AussieJenny -- Don't worry, I'll leave it up for now. Heck, you've still got 12 years to go! Also, based on the responses I've been getting, I'm thinking of making an appeal to reverse their decision...

Hermione said...

Yes, every time, then I am prompted to confess my age, and I am let into your blog (without confessing).

Hugs,
Hermione

Brigitte said...

Yes, I also get the orange sensitive content box...
Dont worry about it!
B

AussieJenny said...

yes Dr. Ken, you should appeal, they have to know how popular your blog is and everything in it is consensual and does not exploit children. Bye for now, Aussie Jenny.

Old School Fan said...

I have always received this message whenever I click on an adult-content blog. For the past 2 years, I have had to login to my Google account in order to view adult blogs. (Didn't need to do that previously.)

Also, I have been receiving emails from Google when I post new content to my adult blogs. Not every time, but it seems like I will get 3 or 4 per week (I post every day), and then go a week or 2 without getting any emails. Sometimes they appear within 2 minutes of my posting, so it's no doubt triggered by fucking AI.

The emails are always "Your post has been put behind a warning to viewers because of the content blah blah blah". It makes no sense because EVERY post on a blog with the "adult content" setting tuned on is put behind a warning to viewers, so why am I getting these fucking sporadic emails from Google?

Anonymous said...

Yes, every time .... Glad to hear about the appeal

Anonymous said...

Yes

AussieJenny said...

Hi! Dr. Ken, I watched the archives 2000 and you said you had ill health then, I hope you are doing well now, Bye for now, Aussie Jenny.

Dr. Ken said...

AussieJenny -- Actually, I went into the ho--spital June 8th for A-fib. It took two tries to get the heart back into rhythm. And then there were some weeks or rehab--PT and OT. Good news is I'm going home tomorrow.

Bonnie said...

Yes.

AussieJenny said...

Please look after yourself Dr. Ken. Bye for now, Aussie Jenny. X

fanz123 said...

Yes. Please appeal and I hope you are successful. Belated welcome home to you.

Dr. Ken said...

Aussie Jenny -- I will. I kinda have to--no one else is lining up for the job

AussieJenny said...

I know the feeling Dr. Ken, I have been by myself for 35 years. Bye for now, Aussie Jenny. Hi! Susan, I hope you are well.

Tim the Tum said...

Yes

Anonymous said...

Yes, unless I have visited earlier that day.

Fightmasters said...

Well the fact that not only see the warning, but the site still appears to be up and running, makes me think Google was not successful in closing the site.

Dr. Ken said...

Fightmasters -- Just to be clear, Google never threatened to close the site. They did threaten to restrict my access to all my Google accounts (Facebook, for example). They put a "sensitive content" label in front of several post and also claimed I was in violation of Google's child safety policies--which is ridiculous. Here's an example-- on a past Spankable Saturday post: the very last picture showed a typical Spankable Saturday lady posing next to chair. In the chair was a big teddy bear. They put the post behind another warning label, it was one of the ones they cited me for.
I looked at the post and all the pictures. I could see nothing wrong with any of them. I finally deleted the picture of the lady and the teddy bear. Within hours I got a message saying the post was "re-instated" and approved and the warning label removed. Really??? A picture of a grown woman with a stuffed animal somehow violates the child safety policy? I know plenty of woman, all of legal age, who have stuffed animals. Hell, even I have some.
Like I said--ridiculous.

Rob Allen said...

Yes

James Stephenson said...

Yes

Scott DeLancey said...

yes

AussieJenny said...

That is ridiculous!!! Woolfie Dave had a pic up not long ago depicting Ladies being spanked by Teddy bears?? Bye for now, Aussie Jenny.