Saturday, July 18, 2026

Spankable Saturday

 I think I'm safe in posting this...


















18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Magnifique retour !! 👍

Brian said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Well done!

Jimc said...

Great spankables. I really like the third one. Thanks for sharing and hope you post more. Have a great day.
Jim

Anonymous said...

Great work Doc .... Thanks !

fanz123 said...

Glad to see you back.

Dr. Ken said...

fanz123--I'm not back, that was just a trial balloon. i still don't understand why I got tagged by "the blog team" on couple of posts, and I'd like to figure that out

AussieJenny said...

Hi! Dr. Ken, I hope you can figure it out, maybe some pics are a bit Risque but you only copy them so do the original people get kicked off too?? Bye for now, Aussie Jenny.

fatherjim said...

You are the very best. This brought a small smile to my heart today! it was a warm one!

Jim

Dr. Ken said...

Anonymous -- It's not quite a "return" yet. I'm probably going to post every-other day for a bit.

Dr. Ken said...

Brian -- You're welcome

Dr. Ken said...

Anonymmous 00 Thank you

Dr. Ken said...

Jim -- I hope I can post more, We'll see how it goes

Dr. Ken said...

Anonymous -- Thanks

Dr. Ken said...

AussieJenny -- No idea.

Dr. Ken said...

Fatherjim -- Thank you, your comment brought a small smile to my face to

pp said...

Schön daß es diese Seite weiter hin gibt👏👏

Dr. Ken said...

pp -- Hopefully I can keep it going