Thursday, July 23, 2026

Thursday Action


10 comments:

AussieJenny said...

Hi! Dr, Ken, check Dave Wolfe's blog about Teddy Bears, I don't know how to transfer it from his blog to yours, see if that's child related in googles eyes??? Bye for now Aussie Jenny.

AussieJenny said...

are you ok Dr. Ken? you said you would try to check in. Bye for now, Aussie Jenny.

Jimc said...

Outstanding. It is always great to see a mature female spanked. Great GIF and find. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.
Jim

O and P spanking stories said...

Works best with a skirt... ;-)
B

Dr. Ken said...

Thanks, Jim. As we like to say, you're never too old. I think most content creators think they need to use nothing but young models to attract viewers and turn them into customers, but they would be surprised

Dr. Ken said...

B-- Works better over a raised skirt!

Dr. Ken said...

AussieJenny -- I'll do that.

Dr. Ken said...

No, I wound up back in hospital and now in rehab. Hopefully I'll get out of that cycle.

Lightbouv said...

I agree 100% with Jim. There are many of us here who like to see mature women spanked.....or at least women who look like regular people instead of young models.

Dr. Ken said...

Lightbouv -- --Well, we always say "you're never too old". This helps prove it. At my age, I hope to meet and find someone like that..