Sorry this is so abrupt. Google has threatened to restrict my access to all my accounts due to "content".
it's been fun, and a good long run. Jim, Susan, AussieJenny, all the other regulars and readers and commentators--You've been great, and I'm happy I got to meet you and talk. Anyone who wants to try and stay in touch, let me know and we'll see what we can work out.
Keep on spanking!

62 comments:
Sorry you're being forced to stop your blog
Thank you
Dr. Ken,
I read this with a heavy heart. Censorship sucks. Ist Amendment aside, the ability to share what one is thinking about is critical to growth and understanding. I had amassed a saved list of several hundred You Tube videos, all about our topic and they deleted that, saved material gotten FROM Youtube. Said my list was dangerous to children. Not one saved item concerned children in any way.
I have come to thiink of you as a generous man who shared his time and efforts to bring a little ray of spanking sunshine daily into our lives and for that I am eternally grateful. I think of you as a kindred spirit and hopefully a friend. Of course your daily posts will be missed, but moreso, our little dose of what the Dr, Ordered, what brought us all together is priceless and can not be replaced.
Thanks, again!
Jim
The censorship grows day by day.
Very sorry to hear this news. Thank you for so many years of wonderful blogging and your contributions to the community.
THAT'S NOT FAIR Dr. Ken!!! I wondered why it's been so quiet. I don't want you to go anywhere, so sorry, Aussie Jenny
Hi! gang, we have to revolt!!! google can't do this!!! and why now??? Dr. Ken is very tasteful!!! it can't stop, google must know it's popular. Can't even say Bye for now probably not for long, so not fair. Aussie Jenny. p.s we are running out of people to chat with.
Google has screwed up or killed so many blogs, partly due to censorship efforts by the GOP, Age Verification nonsense in states that don't even have it, bots, etc...Blogger is mostly dead.
fatherjim -- That was the reason they used, that i was somehow violating their policy in regard to children. That's B.S., all models are of age, and the rest are DRAWINGS....
Take care
Susan -- It's been a great deal of fun chatting with you, and I've enjoyed our exchanges!
You're very welcome. Would have nice to continue.
AussieJenny -- I don't want to go anywhere, either. I've always looked forward to talking to you (and yes, threatening your behind from time to time). Take care!
AussieJenny -- Keep up the good fight!
CEM -- Sadly, that's the way it goes.
Aussie Jenny revolting against a monolith is hopeless. "Why am I being banned?" "Breach of community guidelines?" "Which one?" Silence.
We live in an age where those in power wish to silence everything and 'safety' and 'children' are excellent routes for doing so. Here in Britain our government which has strong connections with the party that put up Kamala Harris, now plan to stop 'misinformation' in addition to anything that may harm children. What are those things? Ah well they will decide. Dr Ken is a victim of forces beyond anyone's control. This lovely well run site by a man with taste and humour will not be protected by the 1st Amendment. So long Dr Ken, it has been a joy to know you.
Oh Dr Ken, this site and your remarks have given me so much pleasure. My blood is boiling
Good luck, you will be missed a lot. Perhaps a Euro based blog site might be worth looking into, like JIMDO ?
Susan -- Well said. The subject matter makes the blog a target for such a thing. And thank you for the vert kind words, it's exactly what I was trying to do, what i wanted to accomplish. And I'm very happy to hear your opinion and enjoyment of the blog seems to say, "You did it"!
It's been wonderful getting to know you, Susan, and--an ocean aside--it would have been nice at some point to meet you, as well.
Susan -- Is your blood boiling from the pleasure, or the actions of Google? :-) I've enjoyed our exchanges and have always looked forward to your comments.
Brian --Thanks. the thought has crossed my mind, but right now it feels too daunting to begin again.
The blog will stay up and available for comments for awhile, so feel free to comment. I expect I'll take it down at some point, but for now...
Dr. Ken, you have provided such a valuable service to many of us who looked forward each day to one of your inventive and entertaining posts. This blog will be sorely missed. Thank you for all your efforts.
Bientôt il nous sera interdit de respirer !! 😡
You’ll be missed. I can relate as I got blocked from fb for my extreme leftest views. Ridiculous
Understood, there comes a time when starting over from scratch is no longer something to consider. I wish you all the best and thank you for many many years of pleasure we have gained from your efforts.
Sorry to hear that.I have enjoyed your posts for many years especially how you replied to comments and had such great events(Spanking Sunday, spankable Saturday, Toon Tuesday, and GIF Thursday were all excellent). It always surprises me your blog already is a sensitive content so that should mean protections are already in place that people have to try harder to.get to you. It has been a great blog and I do hope you find another way to share your collection maybe world press or deviant art. You also might check with Richard Windsor or Nick at Chicago Spanking review (actually he is looking for help in running his site and even reposting some of your favorites from the past will enable a place to go)) I hope all of us can find another portal for our collective passion. Thanks again for the many years and hope you did find another path. So with that I also say goodbye to other regulars like Susan,Aussie Jenny Norse Cavalier, Lightbouv,CEM,and especially my brother from another mother Father Jim) Enjoy your life.
Jim
Thank you.
Best wishes, Dr. K, and thank you!
Dr Ken, oh Mr Google makes my blood boil. Amazon is much the same. The whole current drive to suppress everything not approved by... well who exactly is doing the censoring and why? To find out how British people really feel try looking for Amelia on You Tube. Best wishes Sue
Long story short: Damn Google for the censorship!
Lightbouv -- It certainly was fun and I'd continue if I could. Not knowing exactly what post drew their ire, though, it would be hard to know what to avoid doing in the future.
Anpnymous -- And I am fond of breathing...
Anonymous -- Agreed/
Jim -- I don't think it was the sensitive content--their note said specifically that they were doing this in regard to their "policy regarding children". Since no children appear anywhere on the blog, I have no idea what they're referring to.
Jim --You've been a valued member here for a long time. Thank for the support, thanks for all the comments--the blogging exerience would not have been the same without your contributions! Take care!
Bonnie -- You are very welcome. It was your excellent work on your blog that made me 18 years ago think "I'd like to try doing that."
Sue -- I'll keep an eye out for Amelia, and again--thanks for all your comments and contributions.
Anonymous -- Good summary. l\
Very sad announcement. This has been a superbly curated blog for many years. You spoke of "staying in touch," how would one do this? I am DanaJ on Fetlife (but don't check in there very often) and my email for this sort of thing is djtcc@comcast.net. We met a few times at the old HankySpanky parties. Would be eager to know your thoughts about the possibilities to stay in touch.
Dr Ken, my last comment is a quote. This is from a buletin today from the Free Speech Union. It is about banning social media for under 16s which is an extra ban as there are others. "For my part, I’m also concerned about the fact that the ban will be selective – whatever platforms end up getting selected. This points to the main risk of granting the state the power to restrict the right to free speech over and above the non-partisan agreed limits of inciting violence, treason, fraud and libel: politicians won’t be able to resist the temptation to ban whatever’s in their interest to ban."
Doc 'm really sorry to see this end. This blog and you are jsut so damm special! Thank you for all the work and time you have done. I hope you have a great spanking future and future in general.
Loave ya Doc.
Effing Google!
The guy over at ErosBlog.com has been warning readers about this for a few years. He has an overseas blog hosting service, which is adult-friendly. (Sure, he pays something for it, but he has control.) Google's blogger is free, but in return they OWN your content, and can do whatever they want. Their response will always be "if bloggers don;t like it, they are free to not use the service".
If it's not too late, you should export your content and take it elsewhere.
I have 23 blogs, and am constantly getting harassed with emails from Google saying "my post has been put behind a warning". Duh! All the blogs have the adult-content flag turned on, so the everything is already behind a warning. They don't need to send me emails telling me so.
Occasionally they will delete or unpublish one of my posts.
They are hypocrites, because when logging into every blog, it says "In general, Google does not review nor do we endorse the content of this or any blog."
I periodically export all my blogs, and may be following ErosBlog's lead by moving to a non-USA-based host with less censorship.
DanaJ -- FetLife is as good a way as any. Granted, everyone might not want to go that route
Susan -An excellent quote. This sort of thing is why I'm going to miss you.
gentbb--Thank you. I appreciate the kind words, to say the least.
Thank you Old School Fan, I'll look out for such sites. It is inevitable that those trying to suppress will not completely succeed. People will always find ways to avoid censorship. A few years back I was in the former East Germany and had a long talk with a lady who showed me the allotments where the Stasi at that time couldn't 'bug'. The allotments were a hot bed of dissident talk as well as vegetables. Google and the British Government claim they wish to protect children. Rubbish. If the BG did it would have been strong in attaching the 'r*** gangs' and where were the children on this site?
Dr Ken, I am going to miss many things about you and about this site. One is teasing you sometimes albeit very gently!
Susan -- Thanks. That's nice to hear. I enjoyed the teasing, of course, and one of the things I'll miss is "threatening" you with some OTK time (oceans aside).
Hi! Dr. Ken, I sent you an email the other day, I hope we all can stay in touch, I'm going to miss you and Susan the most. I'm still hoping to get to the u.s, I will not give up. Bye for now. Aussie Jenny.
AussieJenny -- I haven't received the e-mail. What address did you send it to? And maybe try it again? (
AussieJenny -- Remember, I moderate my responses, so at first I'm the only one who sees your response, so your reply to the above will not be seen except by me
Hi! Dr. Ken, I emailed you through the address on your profile page, but it might have changed? DOCTKen@ol.com , but now I can't remember if I used the Capital letters needed but I'm sure it was sent. Bye for now, Aussie Jenny
Hi! again Dr. Ken, I just checked, I did use the Capitals, i sent the email on June 28th, there was nothing different in the message that everyone else has sent. Bye again for now, Aussie Jenny. P,S I resent the email today July 4th
AussieJenny -- Yes, the address you're using is wrong--not by much, but enough. No caps necessar6, and it's @aol.com, so...try again
AussieJenny -- Still nothing at this end, not sure why. Try this--give me your email address and I'll reply to it which should give you my e-mail. Again, I'm the only who will see it since I'm moderating the messages.
You're a giant of genre. Thanks. And I would like to see what you are up to.
There's a wild and wooly place to continue your exceptional work. I've got an on-going thread there: https://spankingforum.su/threads/girlies-we-love.5755/
blam, I've visited the link you gave, registered and viewed your thread. You posted some very interesting photos. Will view regularly. Thank you
All "our blogs" have it....
B
Oui comme a chaque fois !! Allez vous êtes autorisé a continuer ?
Come on! You can't end the blog; We'll be orphans!
https://oandpspankingstories.blogspot.com/
:-')
brigitte -- Orphans in need of a spanking, that is...
Post a Comment