Sunday, September 13, 2026

Spanking Sunday

 










7 comments:

A.J. said...

Who's in pic #3?

#4 is cute. Gotta' start early.

Jimc said...

Great spankings .the fourth one I think is another one of those spanking artists that got deleted from DA I think it is Shire Knight. Love the last one ,but I don't recognize the artist. KMK(the first one ) is another great one.there were many spankings in movies in the forties although I admit they were a bit before my time. Great finds thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.
Jim

Susan said...

So much fun has been taken from entertainment

Dr. Ken said...

i believe it's Ann Sheridan ahd the director of whatever movie she was in. I've heard it was either a birthday spanking or the director was demonstrating how he wanted the spanking in the movie to go.

Dr. Ken said...

Jim -- I'm surprised to hear that Shire Knight got booted,. From what I remember of his stuff, I can't think of a reason. Of course, I didn't look at every single piece he posted either...

Dr. Ken said...

Susan -- I agree. We could use some movies and TV shows with a decent spanking scene in them...

Norse Cavalier said...

Spankee is Ann Sheridan, spanker is Lloyd Bacon. According to the "mainstream spanking" blog:

"on February 21, 1942, on the set of Wings for the Eagle, the director, Lloyd Bacon, upended her and administered 27 smacks: Or perhaps 28, with the traditional ‘one to grow on’, for it was her birthday!"