Saturday, September 12, 2026

Spankable Saturday

 







10 comments:

pp said...

Bild 4 und Bild 6 scheinen schon zu warten das ein Gürtel die Arbeit beginnt und der Po etwas rote Farbe bekommt😉

Dr. Ken said...

pp --It's entirely possible

AussieJenny said...

??? how about a translation please. Bye for now, Aussie Jenny

Jimc said...

Great spankables I really love the one in the library and the last one,but multiple spankable at one time I would be remiss not to compliment them also. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.
Jim

A.J. said...

A line up of girl's bare bottoms (breasts, too!) always make me smile.

Know the occasion in #3? And who the clothed girl is in the far left...?

A.J. said...

Last one - A cotton tail!!!

Dr. Ken said...

AussieJenny -- You could always cut and paste it into something Google Translates...roughly pp is saying that the women in pics 4 and 6 look like their bottoms up waiting for the belt

Dr. Ken said...

Jim -- I do enjoy the mulitples...

Dr. Ken said...

A.J. --They're definitely worthy of a smile. And I have no idea who the women are

Dr. Ken said...

A.J. --Hopping down the bunny trail...