The balloons would suggest that, wouldn't they/ I think they went to the beach to celebrate her birthday--n0te the towel on the railing and what could be a sand bucjet in the foreground. She playfully kicked sand on him, and once they got back home he said, "You know what else is part of a birthday celebration?"
Susan --I know you asked if of A.J., but let me throw my two cents in--Yes, there certainly bare bottom birthday spankings, but only in private. You wouldn't see it a party unless everyone at the party was a Spanko.
As the origin--best theory I've heard is that when a baby is born, the doctor holds it the heels and smacks it on the bottom to help clear the lungs of fluid, get it breathing normally. A birthday is a continuation of that idea, 1 spank for every year of life--minus the holding by the heels bit.
To be honest Dr Ken that story sounds a bit unlikely but then it's like our Boxing Day... all those explanations sound unlikely but maybe they're right
Love all the spankings. I really loved all of them I loved the birthday spanking in the first photo and thought your reply to Susan was spot on( of course I do wonder where the first birthday spanking tradition came from I mean it was a tradition when I was a kid and that was many decades ago.) However it came about I am glad it is an ongoing tradition even though it is not as wide spread as it was back in my youth..thanks for sharing and have a great day. Jim
I'm Dr. Ken, 73, and single. I'm a Spanker, I live in Minnesota--hence the blog name! Spanking Minnesota is updated daily.
While the main thrust of this blog is adult consensual spanking, it's not the ONLY thing you'll find here. There will be posts about spanking, of course, but I reserve the right to post about anything I want. So you'll find song parodies (usually spanking related), photos with captions that I make up (usually spanking related) and photos of ladies with very spankable bottoms (obviously spanking related) and occasionally posts about non-spanking related topics. I deliver all kinds of spankings in real life, whether it's "mock punishment" (or "funishment"), strict discipline, or a spanking "just because. If that appeals to you, feel free to send me a message or email (women only).
I'm a member of the Minnesota Spanking Group on FetLife, and was a long-time member of Chicago Crimson Moon. I've been known to attend other parties around the nation, such as the Texas All-State Spanking party. If you see me at one of these events, feel free to come up and say, "Hi", and if you'd like to play--just ask me!
. So, do YOU need a spanking, young lady?
13 comments:
Love 1#
Maybe because she looks cute. Would love to see a bare-bottom in that one.
Is that first photo a birthday spanking?
You'll have to picture it in your head
The balloons would suggest that, wouldn't they/ I think they went to the beach to celebrate her birthday--n0te the towel on the railing and what could be a sand bucjet in the foreground. She playfully kicked sand on him, and once they got back home he said, "You know what else is part of a birthday celebration?"
AJ do birthday spankings ever get given on the bare bottom? Serious question.
Dr Ken. I wonder where that American custom originated. I know some central European countries have coming of age spankings or did.
Susan --I know you asked if of A.J., but let me throw my two cents in--Yes, there certainly bare bottom birthday spankings, but only in private. You wouldn't see it a party unless everyone at the party was a Spanko.
As the origin--best theory I've heard is that when a baby is born, the doctor holds it the heels and smacks it on the bottom to help clear the lungs of fluid, get it breathing normally. A birthday is a continuation of that idea, 1 spank for every year of life--minus the holding by the heels bit.
To be honest Dr Ken that story sounds a bit unlikely but then it's like our Boxing Day... all those explanations sound unlikely but maybe they're right
Love all the spankings. I really loved all of them I loved the birthday spanking in the first photo and thought your reply to Susan was spot on( of course I do wonder where the first birthday spanking tradition came from I mean it was a tradition when I was a kid and that was many decades ago.) However it came about I am glad it is an ongoing tradition even though it is not as wide spread as it was back in my youth..thanks for sharing and have a great day.
Jim
Susan -- Of the theories I've heard, this is the only one that makes some kind of sense
Jim -- These days I think most birthday spankings take place among adults. Let's hope that tradition keeps on going... :-)
In private - hell yeah! In a group setting, no.
A.J. -- My thoughts exactly
Post a Comment