Great toons. I love all the Deviant Art ones that you find. I love Espec , Kami Tora ,Endart,. I love when Rich does have women otk( he says his AI doesn't let him actually spank,but ones like this one are great in their own right.) Rich is also the artist with the girl on the bed and it can of course be taken as A girl or guy on the other end of her phone conversation ( in my spanko mind I changed it to her saying she was the one going to get spanked by the hairbrush as she was certainly dressed for a spanking IMHO) I really loved the last one as some sort of time travel scene. I liked the bedroom spanking scene also, but I can't remember the artist although I have seen it before. Speaking of Deviant Art another spanking artist was deleted and by my count it is over a dozen in just a few weeks the latest victim was the biggulff he has returned under different names, but he is probably getting tired of the censorship and will not return pity as he had many that were personal preference spankings and bottom. Thanks for all the great toons I did love them all. Have a great day. Jim
A.J. -- I'm not entirely sure. The object might be a shoe, and it looks like she might be holding a bone/ Perhaps the bone was for a dog, she left it in the shoe, and the dog chewed the shoe rather than the bone. And the Spanker is the owner of the now ruined shoe. It's just a wild guess, though...
I'm Dr. Ken, 73, and single. I'm a Spanker, I live in Minnesota--hence the blog name! Spanking Minnesota is updated daily.
While the main thrust of this blog is adult consensual spanking, it's not the ONLY thing you'll find here. There will be posts about spanking, of course, but I reserve the right to post about anything I want. So you'll find song parodies (usually spanking related), photos with captions that I make up (usually spanking related) and photos of ladies with very spankable bottoms (obviously spanking related) and occasionally posts about non-spanking related topics. I deliver all kinds of spankings in real life, whether it's "mock punishment" (or "funishment"), strict discipline, or a spanking "just because. If that appeals to you, feel free to send me a message or email (women only).
I'm a member of the Minnesota Spanking Group on FetLife, and was a long-time member of Chicago Crimson Moon. I've been known to attend other parties around the nation, such as the Texas All-State Spanking party. If you see me at one of these events, feel free to come up and say, "Hi", and if you'd like to play--just ask me!
. So, do YOU need a spanking, young lady?
6 comments:
Great toons. I love all the Deviant Art ones that you find. I love Espec , Kami Tora ,Endart,. I love when Rich does have women otk( he says his AI doesn't let him actually spank,but ones like this one are great in their own right.) Rich is also the artist with the girl on the bed and it can of course be taken as A girl or guy on the other end of her phone conversation ( in my spanko mind I changed it to her saying she was the one going to get spanked by the hairbrush as she was certainly dressed for a spanking IMHO) I really loved the last one as some sort of time travel scene. I liked the bedroom spanking scene also, but I can't remember the artist although I have seen it before. Speaking of Deviant Art another spanking artist was deleted and by my count it is over a dozen in just a few weeks the latest victim was the biggulff he has returned under different names, but he is probably getting tired of the censorship and will not return pity as he had many that were personal preference spankings and bottom. Thanks for all the great toons I did love them all. Have a great day.
Jim
Jim -- I'd love to have the girl in #2 over my knee
They're all good, looks like fun. Thank you.
Brian -- You're welcome. Some of them do seem like fun--the others, not so much.
Pic #1 - What is the spankee holding onto? That thing on the floor?
A.J. -- I'm not entirely sure. The object might be a shoe, and it looks like she might be holding a bone/ Perhaps the bone was for a dog, she left it in the shoe, and the dog chewed the shoe rather than the bone. And the Spanker is the owner of the now ruined shoe. It's just a wild guess, though...
Post a Comment