Wednesday, January 23, 2019

So, I Spanked Zoe Page....



This does require some explanation, which I'll get to in a second.  But first, if you don't know her, this is Zoe Page--





And, in my opinion, the pictures don't really do her justice.

Now, on to the story--

In October, the spanking group Chicago Crimson Moon held their yearly party.  And this one was special--it marked the 25-year anniversary of their existence.  (And, since Chicago is fairly close to Minnesota, I've attended nearly all of them.  It's a group I highly recommend.)  To help celebrate their anniversary, the people in charge asked Zoe to attend, and she accepted.

On the first day of the party, I went down to register and pick up my party materials--name tag, schedule of events, etc.  I got in line behind this lovely red-head--no idea who it was.  Standing in back of her, I did have the thought of, "Wow, I don't know her but I'm glad she made it to the party."    She did a quick look back over her right shoulder, probably just checking on the line, and flashed a big smile and mouthed, "Hi". 

When we got to the registration table, we both filled out the necessary forms, and as we waited for them to be processed, I turned to her and said, "I didn't get the chance before, but I just wanted to say "hi".  My name's Ken."  She said hello back, stuck out her hand and said that her name was Zoe.  We shook hands, exchanged the usual pleased-to-meet-yous, and went in to the party.  I didn't realize who she was until later.  She was sitting with one of the former owners of the group who called me over and formally introduced me.  We talked about the group for a bit, and then I went about my way.

On Saturday, the group held a Vendor's Fair.  One of the events was a charity fundraiser--make a donation and you got to spank one of the 5 female volunteeres--$1 per swat.  To encourage donations, Zoe was one of the volunteers.  She was dressed in a white top and some form-fitting blue/silver/white yoga pants.  No surprise, the first two people who donated money chose Zoe to be the recipient.

I hadn't really intended to participate, but the chance to choose Zoe kept running through my mind, and I finally got in line.  I had $20 in my hand, but as I stood there, I noticed that one of the other volunteers was a lady that I'd wanted to play with for a long time.  So when my turn came, and after much inner debate, I chose the other lady instead of Zoe.  She bent over a table and raised her skirt, and yes, I enjoyed the 20 swats I gave her quite a lot.

As I walked away, I passed Zoe, and I said, "I was going to pick you, but you'd already gone a few times, and not knowing how many more people are going to chose you.....".  I let the sentence tail off.

And Zoe, knowing the money was going to charity, smiled and said, "You can always go again."

I walked off, checked my wallet, and decided that, yes, indeed, I could afford to go again.  So I got out another $20 and got back in line.  I gave the man collecting the money the bill, told him I was picking Zoe, and added, "And don't let me get back in line again.  I can't afford it."  He just laughed.

So my turn had finally come.  Zoe bent over the table.  She kept the yoga pants on, but, as I said, they fit quite snugly and her bottom looked very tempting in them.  I gave her 20 swats, alternating from left to right.  Like the previous lady, I was conscious of the fact that she might wind up playing many, many more times, so I kept the spanks on the light side--enough for a little sting and to make her bottom bounce a bit, but far from full force.

When I finished, she stood up, all smiles, we hugged, and she said, "You have a very nice hand!"  I consider that to be one of the best compliments a spankee can give a spanker, by the way.

Uncouth wretch that I am, I replied, "And you have a very nice bottom, so it's a good match."  She laughed, we hugged again, and I went on my way.

So that's how I came to spank Zoe Page.  Maybe not the scene you were envisioning when you read the title of this post--sorry about that.  But it was a lot of fun with a lovely and very nice lady, and makes for a fond memory for me.



As I 

5 comments:

Downunder Don said...

You lucky, lucky man. Well done

Dr. Ken said...

Downunder Don -- A case of, "in the right place at the right time", and for a good cause. A very nice lady and, of course, a lot of fun.

smuccatelli said...

Sounds like you got off cheap at only $20 for the opportunity to spank such a lovely bottom...

BTW, who was the other "lucky" lady you got to spank? Anyone we might know?

Enzo said...

This story made me smile. All of it. From everyone being polite and respectful to of course you getting to spank her - lucky you. Money well spent and the icing that it went to charity.

Best,
Enzo

Dr. Ken said...

smucatelli -- Not that cheap. I mean, I could have donated $1....but the chance to spank someone like Zoe doesn't come along every day. As for the other lady--probably not anyone you know, and i usually don't name names, anyway. I even debated doing this post and mentioning Zoe's name, but the fact that it was for charity, and not private play, helped decide the issue.

Enzo -- Glad you enjoyed it. At a spanking party, being polite and respectful is the way to go. It's like any party where you're meeting people for the first time...