Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Comments....We Get Comments

A few posts back, I responded to a post on The Cherry Red Report asking bloggers to post their favorite pictures. I couldn't come up with a favorite photo, so I selected a drawing instead. It was done by Endart, and was called "Warm Under Plaid".

Among the comments I received on that post was one from a Mr. B. He was also an Endart fan. Sadly, a hard drive crash had cost him two of his favorite Endart drawings--one called "Yardstick Dance" and another called "In The Parlor".

Being the warm, sweet and lovable soul that I am, I immediately went into my archives, hoping to find copies of those pictures. If I could find them, I planned to post them so Mr. B could get new copies of his old favorites. Sadly, my search for those titles came up empty. I had one called, "Yardstick For Jen" and I found three that started with the words, "In The....", i.e., "In The Living Room", In The Lounge" and "In The Morning". Close, but no match.

I wasn't overly surprised that I didn't have those drawings. As much as I like Endart's work, I certainly didn't download or make a copy of everything he did. For example, I personally am a big fan of OTK spanking, so anything Endart did depicting an OTK scenario I probably downloaded. Any other position, I very likely passed on it. I like drawings that depict the actual spanking. Anything showing a scene from before the spanking, or immedicately after, were also probably not saved. If the drawing showed an implement I wasn't a big fan of, i probably ignored it. For example, I'm not a big fan of canes--i don't use them, and I'm not crazy about pictures showing them being used, so I wouldn't have kept a drawing showing one in use. I'm picky that way. So it's a shame that I didn't have either drawing that Mr. B was looking for, but it's not a big shock that I don't have them, either.

So I'm appealling to the readers out there: If you happen to have a copy of either of those Endart drawings, please send them to me as an e-mail attachment, and I'll post them for Mr. B.
Or, if you have a blog, post one or both of the drawings yourself and let me know about it. I'll post the information here, and hopefully Mr. B and others will flock to your site to take a look.

Help a fellow Spanko out, okay?

In the meantime, even though it's not the right title, here's the Endart drawing, "Yardstick For Jen". Because, let's face it, you just can't go wrong with an Endart drawing.



3 comments:

Ingen said...

Found both online at http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/3087787/Spanking-Art-The-Lost-Gallery-of-End-Art?view=2

Link to the images:
http://www.imagefap.com/photo/2136412435/YardstickDance.jpg
http://www.imagefap.com/photo/1100561071/InTheParlor.jpg

Lots of other good pics there.

Norse Cavalier said...

I emailed the pictures to you (on the email you have on your blogger account). Did you get them?

Dr. Ken said...

Kulgur--I don't recall seeing them, no, unless you also go by the name "Ingen". The e-mail connected to the blog should work, so I don't know what happened to it, unless it went into a Spam file by accident.