Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Cherry Red Challenge: Post Your Favorite Pic

It all started on The Cherry Red Report.


Dave--Mr. Cherry Red himself--put up a post featuring his Favorite Pic Of All Time. He then challenged other bloggers to do the same.


The sad fact, however, is.....I can't do it.


There are just too many good photos out there for me to pick just one. I have favoites, certainly, but that's just it--"favorites" with an "s" on the end. I can't pick just one.


So I'm going to do what another participant in this challenge has already done. I'm going to cheat.


Instead of my favorite picture of all time......I'm going to post my favorite drawing.


I'm sure it will come as no surprise when I say it was done by Endart. His site was one of the first I ever paid money to belong to, and I looked forward to his drawings every month.


I'm not entirely sure what it is about this drawing that I like so much. There's no bared bottom, no raised skirt. It's fairly demure, actually, in that respect. It's a fairly standard Father/College-aged Daughter scenario. Maybe I appreciate it for the possible role-playing aspects that it presents. I like the look of apprehension on the girl's face--she knows she's in for it., And I like the way the plaid skirt drapes over her bottom. It defines the bottom without having to reveal it. And it probably helps that she eminds me a little of a lady I know--a lady who should be in this position far more often than she really is.


The drawing is called "Warm Under Plaid", and judging by the stern look on the man's face, it's about to get a whole lot warmer!



So, there you have it--and now it's your turn.


If you write a blog, and are reading this--post your favorite picture! I've done it, Dave (of course) has done it, Bonnie has done it on My Bottom Smarts, Pink has done it on The Pink Report, and doubtless others have done it, too. Go check out these other offerings, including Dave's original post on The Cherry Red Report, and then post your own. It'll be fun to see what everybody picks!


And if you don't have a blog--happy browsing! I hope you enjoy the results.

11 comments:

sixofthebest said...

Yes, Dr. Ken, a good spanking photo, but with one exception, that naughty lady's bottom should be bared.

Dave said...

that's a classic EndArt illo--cool selection Doc Ken ^_^

Dr. Ken said...

sixofthebest--Oh, I totally disagree! In fact, I think that would ruin the picture!

Dave--Thanks, Dave. You can't go wrong with an Endart illustration. It's been fun visiting the other participating sites and seeing their selections!

Anonymous said...

Pain under plaid is one of my all time favorite domistic discipline, non sexual drawings. So awesomely realistic. I look a bit like the spanker and I'm also left handed. This picture also plays well as principal spanking older student which is another scenerio I am fond of. My favorite Endart is his take on Gene Berry spanking Rebecca Welles from the TV show Bat Masterson.

Anonymous said...

Well, when we are talking about endart. A harddrive failure have made me loose my two favorite endart drawings of all time. They where called "yardstick dance" and "in the parlor" If someone got them i would be greatful. Perhaps Dr Ken got them in his collection and can post them...Please...

Mr B

Pink said...

Great choice, Dr. Ken!

I'm going to scurry off and dig out my EndArt now.

XX,

Pink

Dr. Ken said...

Anonymous--Endart did a great many drawings based on popular TV shows. One of my favorites--no surprise, I'm sure--depicts Monica spanking Rachel on "Friends" (Courtney Cox spanking Jennifer Aniston).

Dr. Ken said...

Mr. B--I've checked my downloads,and I'm afraid I don't have either of those titles. I have one called, "Yardstick For Jen", but no "Yardstick Dance". And I've got "In the living room", "In the lounge", and "In the morning" but no "In the parlor".
Anybody out there able to help out?

Dr. Ken said...

Pink--that sounds like a pick-up line for Spankos. "Wanna come upstairs and see my Endart collections?"

Pink said...

It's a BRILLIANT idea for a spanko pick-up line. If the intended person gives a blank stare, then he/she is obviously not a spanko.

How about a t-shirt?

Dr. Ken said...

My dear Pink--a T-shirt would be a great idea. If there are any interested entrepeneurs out there, I can be probably be talked into selling the rights....