Wednesday, August 14, 2024

A Place To Start

 

When it's time to give her a spanking, how do you like to start?  My preference is to put her over my knee and start spanking her over her clothing.  It's a good way to give her bottom a "warm up", very important if it's going to be a long spanking.  It also provides a psychological impact as, over the course of the spanking, those layers of clothing get peeled away.  So I always like that as a good way to start.












Inevitably, though...





5 comments:

AussieJenny said...

Hi! Dr.Ken, I’m glad somebody likes it. Bye for now, Aussie Jenny

Dr. Ken said...

AussieJenny -- A lot of people like it. The Spankers are the ones more likely to admit it... :-)

Jimc said...

I really love the first one.I always love girls in jeans that really show off their bottoms. I agree with the progression and like you said the last one is the preferred result.Great finds. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.
Jim

Dr. Ken said...

Jim -- I remember reading the comment somewhere that spanking over clothing is like chewing gum with the wrapper still on.

Norse Cavalier said...

I like to start spanking the woman over the jeans/skirt, then on to panties, then on the bare. I also like to bare them, instead of having them bare themselves - have her enjoy the humiliation of standing there with her hands on her head as I unzip, unbutton, and lower her jeans, then order her back over my knee for the rest of her spanking. That's always fun!