Friday, November 23, 2012

Dr. Ken's Spankable Bottom Of The Week

Last Friday I named actress Berenice Marlohe "Dr. Ken's Spankable Bottom Of The Week".  She definitely deserves the honor, but it was a bit of joke, since this blog has never had a feature called, "Dr. Ken's Spankable Bottom Of The Week".

Since then, I decided, "Why not?"  So this week starts what I hope to be a weekly feature.  I may not remember to do it every week, but I aim to try.

The pictures won't always be of actresses or celebrities.  Sometimes, they'll be anonymous or names you've never heard of.  There's only one thing they need to qualify for this honor--a spankable derriere.  And just about every woman qualifies.

So here's this week's edition--several pictures, in fact.  Enjoy!





2 comments:

Chross said...

I am partial to the last one =)

Chross

Dr. Ken said...

Chross--you have excellent taste.
:-)