Thursday, September 8, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Happy birthday to the lovely and talented Emma Watson, who turned 21 recently. Emma, of course, portrayed everyone's favorite witch, Hermione, in the highly successful Harry Potter movies. She also appeared on my fantasy list of the Top Ten Female Celebrities I'd Like To Spank for the very first time this year.

Hopefully, the friends helping her celebrate are familiar with the tradition of a "birthday spanking". And, hopefully, they gave her the full benefit of that tradition.

And--also hopefully--one of those friends just happened to have a camera handy.........

Happy birthday, Emma!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dr. Ken, I have not been around for quite sometime, so I decided to drop by. The funny thing is that I share Emma's birthday or I guess she shares mine, I hit a new decade far from Emma's. LOL

I hope you are doing well.

CJ

Dr. Ken said...

CJ == Happy birthday to you! I'm glad you stopped by!