Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Two Thoughts Come To Mind

 

I was scrolling through my social media feed this past week and up popped this ad for an online game.
















As I stared it at (and yes, I'm pretty sure I was staring), two thoughts sprang to mind.


1.  There is no way this actually happens in the game.  It's just click-bait, designed to make you go check the game out, maybe even sign up to play in hopes that it actually does occur.  But I've seen ads for this game before, and it's never hinted at anything remotely like this.

And

2.  If this really IS in the game, I'm probably not playing much beyond this point...just replaying this part over and over...lol






2 comments:

gentbb said...

True on all counts, I believe. Yes I would cycle that scene over and over and over...

AussieJenny said...

You too would!!! Bye for now, Aussie Jenny