Monday, April 1, 2024

Another Girl Discovers....

 ...that when it comes to being spanked.....she might have anticipated the worst at first but comes to realize...she kinda likes it!






















(In case you're wondering, these video grabs came from a song, "Fessee" by (I think) POV.  You should be able to find it on YouTube.  It's in French, so I have no idea what the lyrics are.  The images I captured actually constitute only a few seconds of the video, so it's not one big long spankfest, but the tune is nice, it's all very light-hearted and the lady is definitely cute and "spankable".  The above photos come from the first half of the video where she's playing a bratty character.  The second half of the video would seem to be an anatomical lesson as to why being spanked can elicit an enjoyable response.  Again, I don't speak French, but as the song continued I'm pretty sure I heard the words "clitoris", "pelvis" and "penis"--so I think it's safe to guess what they're talking about.)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if she would be having such a fun time it her bare bottom felt the sting of a bath brush. Jack

Dr. Ken said...

Anonymous -- She might...but that's not the point of the song or the video.

Jimc said...

Certainly cute and spankable.I do love otk to cute girls even if is in a language I don't understand. Great find thanks for sharing and have a great day.
Jim

Dr. Ken said...

Jim -- Thankfully, spanking is a language we all can understand! :-)