Monday, February 19, 2024

Remember This Scene From SEINFELD?

SEINFELD, season 5, episode 15 titled, "The Pie"--while shopping, Jerry and Elaine run into a mannequin that looks quite a bit like her.  Coming back to the store later, they find the mannequin posed like this.













I can't say I blame the store owner (or the male mannequin) for posing her this way.  Here's a few other photos of Julia Louis-Dreyfus that showcase her as a "spankable", one from a show and two from her Rolling Stone cover.













6 comments:

Susan said...

It's good to see the blog aiming for a higher cultural tone!

Dr. Ken said...

Susan -- Well...for today, anyway. Tomorrow we go right back into the gutter...lol

Susan said...

Gutters are essential. Just look in a rainstorm

Jimc said...

I loved the mannequin one such a high brow store.I do love seeing her bottom.great finds and memories.Thanks for sharing.
Enjoy your day..
Jim

Anonymous said...

I loved the episode. I never thought I would see a photo from it.

Dr. Ken said...

Susan -- i was going to respond with something about "a rain of spanks", but couldn't come up with anything I was satisfied with...

Jim -- She's a great actress, great sense of humor, and a lovely lady with a lovely derriere...what we can see of it!

Anonymous -- I didn't know a photo of it existed, but luckily stumbled across it.