Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Spankable/Toon Mash-up

 

During my online searching I came across a Russian artist named Konstantin Razumov (born 1974).  I was taken by his use of vibrant colors, atmospheric lighting, and his ability to lovingly draw the female form, most notably the derriere.  I didn't really want to do a Spankable Saturday just on the artwork I downloaded, nor use an entire Toon Tuesday for it, so I decided to do this, a sort of "Spankable/Toon" mix.

















































9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your site, but you've got the dates of this artist all wrong. He was born in 1974 and is still alive.

AussieJenny said...

HI! Dr. Ken, all so cute, loved the little dog. Bye for now, Jenny.

Dr. Ken said...

Anonymous -- Thanks for the correction. I've changed the text in the post. Not sure How I went wrong with the dates, but that's what i'd written down. Oh, well...

Aussie Jenny -- Her and her little dog, too! (Couldn't resist the Wizard of Oz reference...)

Anonymous said...

Very impressive talent. Perhaps reminiscent of
Alberto Vargas (1896-1982) who was probably most
well known for his illustrations in Playboy & Esquire
magazines. We are very grateful when brilliant artists
focus on the female form and not boring flowers or trees.

Dr. Ken said...

Anonymous -- I think I have a drawing or two by Varga in the archives. I'll probably post them at some point...

Jimc said...

I really enjoyed this series.I have never seen this artist before,but it is awesome. I really see the spankables in such great detail. Great finds thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.
Jim

Dr. Ken said...

Jim --Glad you enjoyed it. It was fun finding all these artistic depictions.

gentbb said...

Wow

These are gorgeous!!!

Quite the set of pieces.

Wonderful artist!

Dr. Ken said...

gentbb --"Wow" pretty much sums it up