Saturday, August 19, 2023

Spankable Saturday -- Celebrity Edition #9

 I was doing searches on the internet trying to find pictures of female celebrities for this and future posts when I came upon this image of Danica Patrick--















I thought, "Wow, that's a pretty bold picture."  As I've mentioned before, unless it's a shot from a movie or a leaked photo from their cell phone, you rarely find celebrity nude photos like this.  

Then, of course, I kept on with my search and found this--















Yep--Photoshop or a similar program strikes again!

This is why I always say to take the photos in these celebrity editions with a bit of skepticism.  Many are legit, but some may not be, and I'm not the best judge as to what is real and what is an altered picture.  Many celebrity "fan pages" are nothing more than an excuse to Photoshop their favorite celebrity's head onto some model's body.  When you see Emma Watson in a black bustier and panties with an impressive chest (or "upper frontals" as comedian Patti Deutsch used to call them), you know you're looking at a fake.

Thankfully, we do have some Danica Patrick shots that are real--
















Take this photo of Margot Robbie--















Is it real?  Is it fake?  It's a lovely picture, but something about the torso looks a little off.  Compare it to this one...















Maybe.  Maybe not.  I believe the second picture is real, so maybe the first one is, too.  But then again...who knows?  Again, though, we do have a photo and a movie clip of Margot that I'm pretty sure are real.











With movie clips or photos, of course, you can be fooled, too.  Take this Game Of Thrones photo of Emilia Clarke-














Is it really Emilia, or is it a body double?  To the best of my knowledge, it is Emilia Clarke, but outside of the actress and those who were on set that day, who knows?

Then, of course, there's the other side of the coin, I found this picture of Emilia and thought it was a fake...















The angle of the face in the mirror looked wrong, and the coloring made it look more like artwork than an actual photo.  I was ready to dismiss it, but then further searching found this photo from an Esquire magazine shoot--















So, it was real, after all.  The colorization just threw me off.

I'll continue to do Celebrity editions on Spankable Saturday.  Just be aware of the possibility of fakes, and take all the photos with the proverbial grain of salt!

2 comments:

Jimc said...

Love celebrities showing their assets in such a way to qualify as spankable. They meet the criteria well.as you said sometimes there are fakes,but really with Photoshop and other media how can you tell unless you found the shoot itself somehow. I really enjoyed the one flexing her legs it was quite moving to say the least.great finds.thank you.
Jim

Dr. Ken said...

Jim -- That was Margot Robbie in the GIF. Not sure what film it's from, but it's she's a lovely woman, and it's a great GIF.