Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Turnabout Is Fair Play

 "Do you remember last week, when I came in late at night and was slightly drunk?  You scolded me and then turned me over your knee and spanked my bare bottom 'til it was bright red and I had tears in my eyes, even though I told you it wasn't fair and that I was too old to be spanked!  Didn't stop you, though, did it?

"And now here it is, you come in slightly after 3:00 a.m., and you're somewhat inebriated.  Well, turnabout is fair play!  So don't start telling me that this is wrong, or not fair, or that you're too old to be spanked.  This is totally fair, Mom, and your butt is going to be crimson by the time I'm done!"



2 comments:

Jimc said...

You are never too old for a spanking I see.I think she is the stepmom and they fight for control all the time. I guess the winner is the one that gets the final spank in.great finds thank you enjoy your day.
Jim

Dr. Ken said...

Jim -- We always say that, and it's true, so ladies--you're never too old for a good bottom-warming!