Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Of Two Minds

 

I'm not sure if it was a case of something she said or didn't say, something she did or didn't do.  But it's obvious that the two ladies agreed that a good spanking was going to be her punishment.

The woman who is "bottoms up", however, is looking not so sure about it.  The look in her eyes, her expression, the way she's already gently biting her bottom lip makes me think she's starting to have second thoughts even before the spanking has begun.











The expression on her friend's face, however, says that she's thinking, "I am SO going to enjoy this!!"


2 comments:

Jimc said...

Yeah I would agree that my expression if I had her over my knee would be the same and that is the thing about spanking we don't know what the spankees expressions are unless we had them posed at a mirror.great finds.thanks for sharing.
Jim

Dr. Ken said...

Jim -- I'd be grinning from ear to ear!