Thursday, July 14, 2022

Damsels In Spanking Distress

 Faces of the spanked, courtesy of Punished Brats...


Starting off, of course, with the Queen of PB, Amber "Pixie" Wells--one of my all-time favorite spankees--












And then my next favorite of the PB ladies, Lily Anna--















And, of course, Sarah Gregory--













And then some other favorites, in no particular order--starting with Tina Tink--














Holly Dey--

























The lovely Beverly Bacci--


























Charlie Skye--













And the last one (for today, anyway)--Lily Page













There are plenty of other lovely and spankable ladies on the Punished Brats site, but these are my top eight.  Maybe I'll visit some of the others in a future post.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Punished Brats shut down? They have not posted any new content since July 2021 and David’s blog has disappeared.

Anonymous said...

PB was my ultimate site to visit. The story lines were funny and the girls were the ultimate Brats. Then came Mandie Rae along with her baggage filled with Thermometers, diapers and other objects. Dave Pearson even gave a slight warning that the videos were on the "Dark Side". Keeping on that line with videos such as the 'Dark Dance of the Heart' series, PB never recovered. That is my opinion. Probably why everyone jumped ship including Pixie. Once again, it's my opinion and I'm sticking with it.

Dr. Ken said...

Anonymous -- I don't know. It's not like any of the sites tell me their plans. If there's been no new content in the past year, then yes, I'd say they probably have ended operation. You can still take out a membership to have access to everything they had put up in the past. That's 13 years of photos and videos

It's possible that it was simple a case of too much of their content was winding up reposted for free on the Internet, which led to a loss of revenue which led to a decision that it wasn't worth it to continue. Again, I'm guessing. I don't know, and I'm not going to get into endless speculation as to "what happened". I think that would be doing them a disservice so I'm not going to post anything else on this subject.