Monday, March 2, 2020

It's All About Meme





Actually, I have two objections to this:

1)  The word is spanking!  There's a "g" at the end of it  (I'm an English major.  I know these things.).  The cutesy use of "spankin" and "spankins" is enough to trigger my gag reflex.

And 2)  The generality of the last statement.  Not ALL ladies "love spankins".  Not even close.  Some ladies certainly do love them, and some are curious about them.  But there are plenty of other ladies who would be only too happy to call the cops on you or kick you in a very tender spot if you tried to spank them..  You need to find out and know in advance if the lady likes to be spanked, or is willing to try it.  Mutual consent is very much the key, which is why I often recite the refrain, "safe, sane and consensual".  Be careful choosing who you play with.  So happy spanking--and let's be safe out there!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

True, to statement 2. I tried to spank my wife and it did not go well at all.

Dr. Ken said...

Anonymous -- Sorry to hear that, and I hope you survived the repercussions...