Monday, February 17, 2020

Alphabet Soup -- Z




The last of Z is for Nik Zula.....









This next--and last--drawing by Nik Zula is probably my favorite.  Here's why:  Many years ago, Nik created the picture but didn't provide any dialogue for it.  He then gave his fans a little challenge--provide a caption for the drawing.  Nik would decide the winner, add their caption to the cartoon, and post it.

I've always enjoyed doing that type of thing.  I once won a free month of Northern Spanking by submitting a caption to a picture they posted. So I made something up, sent it in--and it turned out to be the winning caption!  It's the only Dr. Ken-Nik Zula collaboration in existence, and therefore is--understandably--my favorite.  Enjoy!



That is the last of the Nik Zula drawings that I had compiled.  I'm sure I have others out there scattered among the archives, but they'll have to wait their turn on a Toon Tuesday.  And since the only thing I had for the letter Z was Zula, this is the end of the "Alphabet Soup" series, too.  I hope you enjoyed every letter!

Now you know your ABCs......


2 comments:

smuccatelli said...

All good things must come to an end... ;-)

Dr. Ken said...

smuccatelli -- Happy to hear that the series was a "good thing".... :-)