Tuesday, December 31, 2019

It's New Year's Eve



It's the last day of 2019, so let's pump up the volume and get the party started



The old saying goes, "Hindsight is 20/20".  And in this year of 2020, I think it's safe to say that you'll get a lot of "hind" sight here at Spanking Minnesota.  I hope you'll stay with us and visit often.  2020 should be a spanking good year!



Now all we have to do is wait until midnight.  How you spend the time is up to you, but if you want to count down the seconds or minutes to the New Year, I highly recommend this method....



2 comments:

O&P Spanking Stories said...

Happy New Year !
have spend new year even in the hospital…
B

Dr. Ken said...

B -- Best wishes to you for the New Year! And I'm sorry to hear about your hospital stay--I hope you're much better now.