Wednesday, July 31, 2019

New Addition and Summer Spankables

Another project I plan to undertake at some point--not now, but at some point--is to clean up by listing of blogs, otherwise known as The Blog Roll.  I know there's some dead links on there that I should consider getting rid of.  I'm not going to undertake that task any time soon--right now I still want to go through and organize the picture archives--but it's on the list.

In the meantime, there is an addition to the blog role that you might want to check out--O &P Spanking Stories.  I received a note, as well as a comment from Brigitte, one of the owners (several comments, in fact--that girl needs a good spanking!) asking if I would add their site to the blog roll, and I'm happy to finally do so.  Sorry to have taken so long, but between real life and the archives, I've been rather busy.

And with that out of the way, I can turn my attention to today's post.  I don't often post "spankables" in mid-week, but what the heck--it's late in July, the weather is warm, and that can only mean one thing--women wearing shorts!  And as a girl-watcher (and bottom watcher, and spanker in general)--well, it's a great time of year.  So, enjoy!










4 comments:

O&P Spanking Stories said...

Thank you for having added our blog to our blogroll ! You are a dear ! For my spanking I have choosen the blue knickers of the top pic... That belt looks so severe...
New story part 1/3 to be posted this Saturday.
Brigitte
Please visit the Oaks and Pines Entry Hall...
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/OP_Entry_Hall/info

Albertfr921 said...

fantastic in short shorts

smuccatelli said...

Gotta love booty shorts...

Dr. Ken said...

O&P Spanking Stories -- You're very welcome. (And a good choice, I'd say!)

Alberth921 -- Not everyone can wear them--thank goodness for those who can.

smuccatelli -- And gotta love the ladies who wear them.