Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Maybe Not "Most"




I think it might be more accurate to say "a lot of girls" rather than "most girls".  As for their not wanting to admit it?  Oh, that's very true!  As much as we like to say that adult consensual spanking is becoming more "mainstream", it's still mostly considered to be something strange.  And it's hard for anybody to admit to someone else--be it boyfriend or girlfriend or husband or wife-- that they have thoughts about being turned over a knee and spanked and that the notion turns them on.  Sometimes a lady can't even fully admit it to herself.

But keep repeating to yourself -- There is nothing wrong about wanting to be spanked!  And you are definitely not alone in feeling that way...


2 comments:

Rikki said...

In my experience (I'm 63), it is indeed "most". I like to say there are two kinds of women. Those who like to be spanked and those who haven't been yet.

Dr. Ken said...

Rikki -- I'm 66, and in my experience, it is NOT "most". But that's fine--"a lot of girls" is still plenty....lol