Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Top 10 Posts -- # 8


The eighth most popular post is from April 12 2016 and was called, If Only Disney --

*** Selected as a Chross "Spanking Of The Week" ***

It's no secret--one of my favorite vacation spots is DisneyWorld.  Yes, even at my advanced age.  (Be careful what jokes you make, ladies.  I'm not so old that I can't still put you over my knee!)  I can't really explain it.  Maybe it just awakens my inner child and takes me back to a simpler place and time.  I always feel a sense of peace and serenity when I'm there.

That is, of course, unless I happen to be on a ride that breaks down while I'm on it.  That's bound to happen now and again.  Just my luck, it happened to me once in the middle of "Small World".  The ride and animatronic figures stopped--but the song that accompanies you on the ride kept playing over and over.  "It's A Small World, After All" is pretty much an earworm by itself.  Now add in having it repeated over and over and over while you wait for the ride to resume.  I had that damn song stuck in my head for weeks!  And by the time I did get out of there, I was certainly in a mood to spank someone!

Maybe there should be a DisneyWorld for adults that caters to some of the things we like. Animatronic figures involved in OTK activity should be easy for Disney to pull off. And as far as a song to tie it all together?  How about:

It's a world of paddles
A world of canes
It's a hairbrush world  
Filled with stinging pain
Every bad girl can see
When she's over a knee
It's a Spank-o world.

I'm a Spank-o, after all
I'm a Spank-o, after all
I'm a Spank-o, after all
It's a Spank-o World.

As for what the spanking figures along the course of the ride would look like, maybe the following drawings from various artists will give the Imagineers some ideas.....















2 comments:

jimc said...

Yes, i really thought this was an excellant post as i thought about all the great spankings that have been done with Disney's princesses ( i really enjoyed Bawdy Bard commisions on Pochahantas and Toy Story. Some of the others are a little too dark for me as i am strictly an otk spanking fan and other implements or other fetishes do not really intrest me that much. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.
Jim

Dr. Ken said...

Jim -- Now if Disney or Pixar would only actually do a scene like this! It would have to pretty mild, of course....