Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The Perks Of Summer


I really enjoy going to the grocery store during the Summer months.

Why, you might ask?

Three words:  Women In Shorts.

As a Spanker and a certified girl-watcher, I don't mind the hotter weather.  That's when women decide to forego their tight blue jeans and instead put on a nice pair of tight shorts, baring their legs and drawing my attention to their bottoms.  That's not the reason they wear them, of course.  They do it for comfort.  I'm pretty sure there aren't any women out there thinking, "I'm going to wear my Daisy Dukes tomorrow just in case I run into Dr. Ken" (although, personally, I think that would be great!).

Whatever the reason,  many women look fantastic in a tight pair of shorts, and they know they do, and they know that men are going to be staring.  Most women have no problem with that whatsoever.

The husbands/boyfriends of those women, though, might have a strong message to deliver about such attire....






7 comments:

jimc said...

oh my, what a great selection of poses for the same spanking. I love the expressions and esp. the positioning she fits her spanker's lap very well indeed. I work in a grocery store and summer is my favorite time of year as well. Tans, short shorts, bathing suits, white see-through pants, cutoffs, shorter skirts etc.Also (the song I'M IN HEAVEN plays through my head all summer long)their bottoms are more buff so all things are better. Have a great day and thanks for finding and sharing such great spanking or spankables that you do. I also want to commend you for your writing skills as well I enjoy your commentary and your responses to your comments. Thanks again.
Jim

Christine said...

Well Dr. Ken, if I ever find myself in Minnesota I'll be sure to wear my Daisy dukes for you. :)

Dr. Ken said...

Jim -- Oh, lucky you getting to watch all those ladies during the summer months. Thanks for the comments on the writing, too. There are times when I'll look at something that's already posted and think, "There's a better way to say that." And even though it's already posted, I'll go in and edit it and make changes. Sometimes I realize I left out a word, or spelled something wrong--I'll go in and correct that, too. I can be kind of fussy that way.

Dr. Ken said...

Christine -- That just might be the sweetest thing anyone has said to me in a long time. :-) And if you ever are in Minnesota wearing your Daisy Dukes, I'll be sure to warm the bottom of them for you....

Anonymous said...

Even in cooler weather I noticed a tall, good-looking girl in her late teens recently out in some very short retro shorts and sports socks with trainers. Although I am many years older I couldn't help stealing a glance at her amazing legs when she had her back turned. She seemed to realise and gave me a cool look before turning away. I guess she was expecting it.

Dr. Ken said...

Anonymous -- Dressed like that, she shouldn't be surprised if some people look...

Albertfr921 said...

Short shorts are ideal as, when taken over her disciplinarian’s knee, she is immediately aware that a lot of her lower buttocks are already conveniently bare for him. He can add to her humiliation by further hoisting them high into her butt crack.