Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Oh, Holy Crap

This blog doesn't have many recurring features, but it does have a few.  "Dr. Ken's Spankable Bottom Of The Week" is the latest.  There's also "Photo Caption Fun" where I'll take a spanking picture from the net and try to think of something funny to add in the way of dialogue or a description.  There's also a long-standing tradition of song parodies.  (And when I say, "long-standing", I mean I just made that part up.)

Since it's the Christmas season and Christmas songs are everywhere, the idea for a parody popped into my head the other day.  It's not a complete song--no multiple verses and choruses.  It was originally just a phrase that popped into my head, and I expanded it to a verse from a Christmas carol.  I hope you enjoy it.

(to the tune of, "O Holy Night")

Oh, holy crap

I'm gonna get a spanking

This is the night that he said that I would

I screwed up bad

Forgot to do the banking

Hubby's not pleased

And I'm gonna get it good

There is no hope

He's reaching for the hairbrush

He calls my name

I know what happens next

Over his knees

He starts to spank me soundly

Oh gawd that hurts

It really stings, my butt's on fire

No!  Stop!  I'm SOR-RY!

Oh crap!

Oww holy crap!


No comments: