Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Did you ever wonder how Santa maintains such a high rate of productivity in his Workshop?




Apparently, even the female worker elves are not exempt from the "Naughty" list.....

So, tell me, all female readers of this blog......which list are you on?  Naughty or Nice?

You get a spanking either way.....just in case you hadn't already figured that out.  So, leave a comment and let me know.  And while you do that, I'll go get the Dr. Ken Spankmobile ready......

Merry Christmas!


6 comments:

MrBBSpanker said...

Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Dr Ken :)

Michael M said...

Have a good time.
Michael

Hermione said...

Hmmm, let's see, I was probably naughtier than I was nice.

I'll be watching for you. I hope you have your snow tires on.

Hugs,
Hermione

sixofthebest said...

Seasons Greetings. Dr. Ken. May the new year bring you all the joys of spankings, that you wish.

Anonymous said...

Always on the Naughty list.

Dr. Ken said...

MrBBSpanker -- thanks. Happy holidays to you, as well!

Michael M -- Thank you. I had as good a time as possible. I hope you managed to do the same.

Hermione -- snow tires on the care, paddles in the trunk. I should be there shortly. :-)

sixofthebest -- and the very same wish to you, too!

Anonymous -- I admire your consistency...