Friday, May 8, 2009

Faster Than A Speeding Hairbrush

If you've been around the spanking scene for a while, you no doubt have seen this drawing before.....but you may not be familiar with the story behind it.







I actually used to have this comic book way, way back in my childhood. I probably still would have it if my mother wasn't one of those "Clean out your closet and throw all that old stuff away!" types. When I think of all the baseball cards and the old, classic comic books--especially those "#1" issues-- that I wound up throwing away, I could be retired with a nice little nest egg by now. But noooooooooooo.........

Anyway, I digress. This particular story was published 49 years ago, so forgive me if I'm a little fuzzy on the details.

Superman has brought Lois Lane to his Fortress of Solitude, probably for an article that she's going to do. He gets called away while she's there (a superhero's work is never done) and Lois decides to use the opportunity to do a little snooping--possibly hoping to learn his secret identity. Needless to say, she starts poking around in areas that she shouldn't be in, and accidentally bumps into this robot. The robot activates, puts her in the classic OTK position, and....well, you can read Lois's thought balloon for yourself. The robot apparently does a pretty decent job of thoroughly warming her bottom -- later at dinner, after Superman returns, Lois has to eat her meal standing up!

What we don't learn until near the end of the story, though, is that the whole thing was orchestrated by Superman! He was monitoring her with his superpowers, saw she was snooping about, and when she bumped into the robot, he guided the controls from long range causing it to react as it did, thereby teaching the girl reporter a rather painful lesson.

So....Superman's a perv. Who knew?

And if you need further proof, check out this next drawing:





Told you he was a perv! He likes to watch.....although not always.....






Let's hope he wasn't using his super strength while paddling this lady's posterior, or she really won't be able to sit for a week!



There just aren't enough superhero spankings......

6 comments:

CJ said...

Doc, I always love your "history lessons"

Thought I would come over here and say hi. Dev seems to be on a quest to take his blog back and is looking for anyone that might be guilty of un-dev-like behavior on his blite.

I am looking for a safe haven.

:)

Dr. Ken said...

CJ--I don't know if anywhere is truly safe from Dev's long reach, but you're always welcome here.

HEY, DEV--SHE'S OVER HERE!!!!

:-)

Poppy said...

Wow! OK - is here where we are hiding? Shall we get some wine and some cookies to keep us going?

Dr Ken can serve us wine and keep us up to date with where Dev is.

What a great idea.

Dr. Ken said...

Poppy--since I'm diabetic, I have neither wine nor cookies in the house.
And as for keeping you apprised of Dev's whereabouts, I'd be happy to. Anybody know the Florida area code?

Poppy said...

Dr Ken- we would bring both wine and cookies with us- you can just don a natty suit and serve them up.

We can provide all we need to keep us happy- we are good like that.

:)

Dr. Ken said...

Poppy--The only thing I'll be "serving up" is a good spanking for you and CJ....
And no, not "the drink"....