Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What Are You Looking At?

"Hi. I'm Dr. Ken, and I like to stare at women's butts."

Everyone: "Hi, Ken!"

Yes, it's true. I'm a bottom-watcher. You know the old line, "I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave"? That sums me up nicely. And in spite of the way the intro to this post sounds, I'm not really looking for a 12-step program to help me. I don't consider my appreciation of the feminine nether regions to be a problem, and I'm certainly not looking for a cure. It is, in fact, one of the great pleasures of my life. Getting the chance to spank some of those bottoms is another.

There's just something about a girl's bottom that draws my attention. So round, so firm, so fully packed--no, wait, that's a Lucky Strike commercial. On the other hand, it does apply to certain extent. A nicely rounded bottom on a lady is a joy to behold whether it's covered by pants or a skirt, watching it undulate as she walks with a rhythm and a gentle sway from side to side. Of course I stare! How can I not? It's entrancing. Mesmerizing. Downright hypnotic.

There are, I must confess, some that don't get my attention. Just like the seasons of the year, I don't like the extremes--I much prefer Spring and Fall over Summer and Winter. The same with backsides. Spare me from the women who are either close to anorexic or morbidly obese. I've seen far too many really skinny women, for example, that have me thinking, "The girl has no butt whatsoever!" I can't even begin to imagine spanking something like that, or rubbing it, letting the fingers play over the surface. You can't cup a bottom that isn't there. Not only would my "cup" not runneth over, but it would feel half-empty.

The same goes for the opposite extreme. A lady with a bottom as big as Rhode Island isn't going to get any stares from me, either. I'd be afraid to spank a bottom like that. It'd be like Br'er Rabbit and the Tar Baby. I'd smack it, my arm would sink in to the elbow, and I'd never get it back.

No, give me a woman somewhere in-between. Someone with a little meat on their bones, someone with some junk in the trunk, something that will put a little wiggle in their walk. There's nothing like a pleasantly bouncy bottom to put a smile on my face and make me think good thoughts all day long. The phrase, "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down" springs to mind.....

There are, thankfully, several ladies who fit that category nicely where I work. One is an animal lover that I've known for many, many years. I think she's very attractive--she would respond to that by saying, "You are such a liar!" But I know her well enough that I can be a little familiar with her, and during the course of a conversation it's not unusual for me to give her rear end a little pat or two. And a wonderful rear end it is, too--fits my hand very nicely.

There are also two Korean ladies that I work with. One I see daily, the other one only occasionally comes over and works where I do. Both are very friendly, always with a ready smile, lovely to look at--and I do, every chance I get. Discreetly. If they knew how often I looked at their bottoms, they'd both probably blush furiously. And if they knew that I sometimes think about spanking those bottoms--well, they'd probably slap me silly and call Human Resources to file a complaint. So I confine myself to the occasional stolen glance here, the outright stare there.

The lady I work with on a daily basis is usually wearing black pants that fit her bottom quite nicely. She's on her feet a lot, which gives me ample opportunity to sneak a look in her direction when we cross paths. She looks an awful lot like the actress Yunjin Kim (Sun, on the TV series, LOST), except with short hair--which is as good a reason as any to run a couple of photos of Yunjin Kim:
The other lady I mentioned is a little shorter, but also a little fuller, bodywise. Her derriere is exquisite, and the pants she wears are usually quite snug, which puts the emphasis on her assets. She looks good, and I think she knows it. The least I can do is show my appreciation and admire her from afar.

All too soon the work day is done and I'm back in my apartment, staring at nothing but four walls and a computer screen. Pictures on a screen are fine, but they're hardly an adequate substitute. Give me the real thing to look at every time!

6 comments:

CJ said...

Dr Ken,

"The least I can do is show my appreciation and admire her from afar."

I am sure it is appreciated!

cj

Radha said...

"Bones are not sexy" is what I would say to my skinny, skinny female students, most of whom were studying anatomy, so I hope they thought about their own unsexy bodies while staring at scary skeletons in University labs.

It is nice to hear a man, such as yourself, state a preference for body that is not boney, skinny.

BTW, Dr. Ken, where do you get all the celebrity images that show up here on your blog? Will you share your source?

Radha

Cheryl said...

Ken,
Lucky thing for you there's a spanking party in one weeks' time. There will be plenty of the "real thing" for you to stare at, appreciate and spank. :-)
Hopefully, mine will be one of them. See you soon!
Smiles,
Cheryl

Dr. Ken said...

CJ--I hope you're right. It's hard to say. Some women would certainly be flattered by the attention. Others would get up in arms and object to being looked at in such a manner. It all depends on the attitude of the lady being looked at!

Radha--How true that is. Some of these super-skinny women look like skin stretched over bones--and it's not a good look. Give me a woman with curves every time!
As for the pictures--to quote David Letterman--I "go to the Google" and do an image search. Entering "Yunjin Kim" brings a response of 98,000+ pictures. Many are duplicates, of course. I usually add the word "nude" to the search in the hopes that it will narrow the field and yield sexier pictures. In this case, the number of pictures drops to 20,000. Not all the pictures returned are nudes--heck, not all of the pictures returned are even of Yunjin Kim! But it is a little less to go through.

Cheryl--Fingers crossed! :-)

Michael said...

Well said, Dr. Ken. A wonderful post. I agree with the saying that real women have curves. And as for looking at women's bottoms, isn't that one of the reasons they're there for? And don't forget, if caught you can always ask "Why is your butt staring at my eyes?" This can also be used for boobs. ;)

Enjoy the CM party, Doc, and bring back many stories. :)

Michael

Hermione said...

Great post. It's nice to think that men are actually admiring the part of a woman's body that is the focal point for us spankos.

I tend to look at a man's hands, and sometimes a bottom or two!

Hugs,
Hermione