Friday, November 17, 2017

We Love Our Lurkers -- Day 1


LOVE OUR LURKERS 12




It's that time of year once again when many bloggers--myself included--take the time to say how much we appreciate ALL of those who come to read and view our blogs.  And primarily, we want to say thanks to those of you who come by daily but generally don't leave a comment.

Every blog has some people who comment on a regular basis, some who comment occasionally, and some--the majority, in fact--who don't comment at all.  They come, they read, they look at the pictures, and then they slip away silently and go to the next internet offering that strikes their fancy.  And we're fine with that.

But a blog is not just for those that do leave a comment.  It's for everyone!  That's why we host "Love Our Lurkers".  We know you're out there, and we appreciate you.

Of course, there's another part to the "LOL" event.  Somewhere in the next two days, we'd like to actually hear from ALL of you, and we'd like for you to de-lurk and leave a comment.  Tell me what you like about the blog.  Tell me what you hate about the blog.  Some people just say "Hi", or "de-lurking".  It doesn't have to be an essay.  (Ain't nobody got time for that!)  Just this one time out of the year, take the time to leave a comment.  All us bloggers will appreciate the heck out of that, too.  We love to see who's out there!

And if you already comment on this blog--go ahead and leave a message anyway!  While I encourage the lurkers to step forward today and tomorrow, those who already comment here are welcome to do so, as well!

IMPORTANT NOTE:  I moderate all the comments that come into this blog, so whatever comment you leave, you won't see it right away.  I do this to eliminate any spam posts.  I will, at various times during the day, read through them and will then okay them to be published on the blog.  So hang in there--your note will appear eventually!

Let the de-lurking and commenting begin!  And have fun over the next two days!  I look forward to hearing from all of you!


18 comments:

ronnie said...

Dr. Ken hello and a happy LOL day to you.

I do love to visit here but I do lurk more than I comment but not today.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Of course I'm a lurker..xoxo

STEPFATHERMIKE said...

DR KEN I'M A BIG FAN I CHECK YOUR ALMOST EVERY DAY I'VE USED SOME OF YOUR POSTS ON MY TUMBLR BLOG mh27271 BAD GIRLS AND BAD BOYS SPANKED ... I LOVE YOUR WORK THANKS MIKE

an English Rose said...

Hi Ken, I often lurk here, I enjoy the pictures ;)
love Jan, xx

Anonymous said...

Where do you find so many lovely bottoms to share with us, Doc?

Lindy Thomas said...

G'day Dr Ken, I've visited many times to see your pictures. Happy lol days, hope you meet a lot of new friends.
Hugs Lindy xx

Eric51Amy49 said...

Hey Doc,
Admittedly, I start each morning with your pic of the day.
Amy

Cat said...

Happy LOL days...Lurker here as I often visit but don't remember leaving any comments. Will try to do better. :)

Hugs and blessings...Cat

Fondles said...

HAPPY LOL DAYS!

Dr. Ken said...

ronnie -- Always happy to see you here. I lurk when I visit your blog, too, but I'll be sure to leave a comment this weekend.

OldFashionGirl -- Hugs to you, Veronica! (Well, hugs and spanks--that probably goes without saying....)

Michael Healy -- Welcome, and thanks for leaving a comment! I'm glad you like the blog enough to repost some of the pictures. I'll be sure to check it out...

an English Rose -- Dear Jan, You're always welcome here, and I appreciate the comment!
Hugs and spanks from Dr. Ken

Anonymous -- Every woman has a spankable bottom, and photographers do love to take pictures of them. I've got a lot of pictures in the archives, so I'm not likely to run out anytime soon.

Dr. Ken said...

lindy thomas -- G'day to you, and thanks for leaving a comment. Always happy to hear from you. LOL days are great for meeting new friends, so I hope you're right!

Eric51 Amy49 -- I hope you also start off each morning with a spanking....but that's just my opinion. I dp love it when you drop by...

Cat -- You can lurk or leave comments as often as you wish. I'm just happy to know that you drop by, and thanks for the LOL day message!

Fondles -- Thank you!

Diary of Daisy said...

Not sure I have visited you before but I sure will be back. Happy LOL day, have a good one!

Dr. Ken said...

Diary of Daisy -- Welcome, and I'm glad you found the place. I'm also glad to hear that you'll be back. I hope you always enjoy your visits here.

Katie said...

Hi Dr. Ken, :) I visited here last year on LOL Days, I think. Not a lurker, but it could be in my future. Happy LOL Day! Enjoy! Many hugs,

<3 Katie

wolfman7446 said...

Dr. Ken:

Your blog is a daily must read, thanks, and happy LOL days!!

Rick

Downunder Don said...

Hi Ken,
I lurk here often and like your scream queen photos. Please keep up the good work

Baker said...

First time to visit, I do believe, but thought I'd say, "hey," anyway. Happy LOL day!
--Baker

Dr. Ken said...

Katie -- There could be a lot of things in your future, young lady! And I hope one of them is that you lurk or comment here more often....

wolfman7446 -- Thanks, Rick. Keep coming back!

Downunder Don -- I'm glad you do come here, Don, and I'll try to keep the "Scream Queen" photos coming.

Baker -- "Hey" to you, too, and I hope you come back often!