Tuesday, February 11, 2014

You May Now Spank The Bride

I think we've all heard the old-fashioned superstition about how it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride in her gown before the wedding.

If you ask me, it's time for a new tradition, one where it's considered good luck for the groom to be a bit "old-fashioned" in regard to his new wife.  Ideally, the couple should find time for this new tradition somewhere between the wedding ceremony and the reception--but I imagine any time on the wedding day will do.



5 comments:

Dave Wolfe said...

Hi, Doc!

I haven't made it around the Blogs for quite a while, and look what I've been missing!

Thank you for posting a big batch of spanking cartoons lately; some I've seen and some are brand-new to me. and I'm enjoying them all!

J.D. said...

From my experience, it is the GROOM that should be turned over the BRIDE'S knee!!!

Dr. Ken said...

Dave Wolfe--This is why I don't mind posting pictures or drawings from my archives. There's always the chance that, even though they're old files, there still might be something that someone hasn't seen before! Glad you're enjoying them! And I know what you mean--it isn't easy to find the time and scour the blogs.

J.D.--well, it certainly wouldn't be my preference, but to each his own.... :-)

sixofthebest said...

I love blushing brides to be spanked on their wedding days on their naked rear ends, by their ever loving bridegrooms.

Anonymous said...

blushing botties.