Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Nyssa Always


Last week's Alphabet Soup featured one of my favorite models, Nyssa Nevers.  In preparing for the post, I wound up gathering many more photos than I could use.  So why not use them in a follow-up post or two?

I first became aware of Nyssa Nevers when she did a photo shoot for Punished Brats.  (All of these photos, in fact, are from her work with PB.)  Enjoy!

The story:  Nyssa pretends to be a foreign student who doesn't speak the English language well as a way to get out of school work.  Unfortunately for her, the Headmaster, David Pierson, knows she was born and raised right here in the U.S.A.  She's called into the office, and some good old American discipline is dispensed.

In the middle of some serious spanking, Nyssa looked back at David and proclaimed, "You're scaring my bottom!"  I think that line was what turned her into one of my favorite models....













No comments: