Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me!


Yes, you read that right.  Today is my birthday, I turn 63 and at some point in the future I'll have to update my profile with the correct age.

But not today.

Today I'm taking off to celebrate.  But I will post this one picture.  The lady is dressed in her spanking best, and, if I had anything to say about it, would be the recipient of 63 swats later on, plus one to grow on and one for luck.  Being a Top, I always give my birthday spanking away to a deserving woman.

I think she'll appreciate it.


2 comments:

sixofthebest said...

Congratulations Dr, Ken on your 63rd Birthday. And many more to come. Here's hoping before the days is out, that you will have a spanking good time. On my 81st birthday a couple of months ago, I invited a mature lady over for a 'spanking good time. And she allowed me to give her 'six of the best', strokes of a cane, across her naked rear end.

Enzo said...

Happy Birthday Dr. Ken!
All the best for the many more to come.`````````