Friday, September 19, 2014

Clare's Bottom Is Tops..


I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but what the heck!  I'll say it again.  Clare Fonda is very good in the role of the spanker.  With all her sites, she certainly gets enough practice.



BUT....

For some reason, I much prefer her in the other role.  I'm not sure why.  Maybe it's simply because I'm a Top, but I really enjoy seeing Clare OTK!



(Photos courtesy of two of Clare Fonda's sites, "My Spanking Roommate" and "Spanked Call Girls")


3 comments:

smuccatelli said...

I too am charmed by Clare as a bottom, as well as BY Clare's bottom. I would LOVE to see Cassie Hunter get HER ass walloped good, as she seems to enjoy causing pain to men a little TOO much.

Dr. Ken said...

smuccatelli -- One of the reasons I like Clare as a spankee is her reactions and facial expressions, as many of her photos show.

Jonathan said...

Re Ms. Fonda: I would prefer to be on the receiving "end".