Saturday, February 8, 2014

Spankable Saturday

Dr. Ken's Spankable Bottom Of The Week was, I thought, going to be an easy choice this week.  Photos surfaced of two of actor Eddie Murphy's daughters, Bria and Shayne, doing a photo shoot.  They both are looking for a career in modeling, apparently, and some of the photos certainly qualified them for the "Spankable" nomination.



Two lovely young ladies, indeed, and both excellent candidates who, under most conditions, would have been named the Spankables of the week.

Then I saw a music video called "Can't Remember To Forget You" by Shakira which also features Rihanna, and I completely changed my mind as to who this week's winner was.


Interesting sheet on that bed.  I believe it was made from some of Robin Thicke's old suits...

This is one sexy video, to put it mildly.  I've even heard that there has been a call to have it banned.  That seems a little extreme and ridiculous to me.  Thankfully, that call has, so far, been a lone voice crying in the wilderness, and will hopefully be ignored.

I've read here and there that, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best, that Shakira's bottom is a definite 10.  I think there may even already be a picture or two of her on this blog in some previous post.  Let's just say this music video does nothing to disprove that.

Mind you, Rihanna is no slouch in the "spankable bottom" department, either.  In fact, if memory serves, she even expressed a fondness for being spanked in an old Rolling Stone interview.




The moment in the video that swayed me, though, was a shot of Shakira.  At the end of the first verse, the camera switches to an overhead view, and Shakira, wearing a skimpy black outfit, stretches out face down on the bed for a few seconds.  I confess, I said, "Oh...my...gawd" out loud when I saw this.


That is what I'd have to call "spankable perfection".  On a scale of 1 to 10, Shakira is an 11.  If I ever do another "Top Ten Celebrities I'd Love to Spank" list, she's number 1, no doubt about it.

Check out the video for yourself.  It's bound to be available on-line, or somewhere on TV if you have something like an On Demand section.

The clear winners of the Dr. Ken's Spankable Bottom Of The Week honors--Shakira and Rihanna.



No comments: