Monday, May 5, 2008

A little May cleaning

I've been kept somewhat busy of late, so this is my first post in about a week. However, I have tried to do some general housekeeping.


For one thing, I've continued to update the Roll Call post, adding in the names of the countries that have been kind enough to come visit. The most recent entry is Brazil. Lovely country, Brazil. Lots of beautiful women there, too, with wonderfully round, spankable bottoms--like this girl:

(photo from floridabikinis.com)


Don't know about the Brazil part, but the round spankable bottom--check!


I've added a new blog to my list. It's called So I'm A Spanko, and it's just started up very recently. Drop by and say hello, and tell Michelle that Dr. Ken sent you.

I've also added a new category--Picture Blogs, sites that are primarily devoted to photos. I'll talk a little bit more about them as the week goes on.

That's all for now. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still out here, still alive and planning on doing some more posting soon. What's a blog without new posts, after all?

Hang loose!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about you, Dr. ken. I was hoping you hadn't fallen ill or anything like that since you haven't posted in a long time. Or so it seems like a long time. Glad to know that you are still alive and kicking! Oh wait....you aren't the one to do the kicking! It's those good brats that will be doing the kicking over your lap, huh? LOL!

Michael said...

'What's a blog without new posts, after all?'

B-O-R-I-N-G and soon a former blog, but I have no fear of that occurring on your witty blog, Dr. Ken.

Michael

Dr. Ken said...

Pest--I suspect you know all about the kicking... :-)

Michael--I hope you're right. And as you can see, I have nothing against thongs--swimsuit or otherwise--on my blog. LOL

Anonymous said...

Hello, I like your blog. I propouse a exchange of links betuwen ours blogs.
If you like, please, letme a mesenge on my site.

Greetings

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Brazil, one of the hottest vids I've ever seen is a criminally short Spanking Online video that was shot in Brazil, with 2 models sporting the most outrageous toned bodies and toned bottoms.

I've blogged about it obsessively :-)

Dave
'cherry red
report'

Dr. Ken said...

Spanking Flash--I'd be happy to do a mutual link exchange. I'll go to your site and leave a message or send an e-mail.

Dave--I remember that post, and a few of the pics. I don't know if it's because of all the bikinis, thongs, strings and/or tangas, but the lovely ladies of Brazil (and of South America, for that matter) certainly seem very bottom conscious.
And I am definitely NOT complaining.... :-)

Hermione said...

Hi Dr. Ken! I thought you were sulking because you didn't win the prize for the woodshed contest!

Hugs,
Hermione

Dr. Ken said...

Hermione--naw, I don't sulk. I spank! :-)

Hermione said...

I stand corrected, Sir!

Hermione

Anonymous said...

Pest--I suspect you know all about the kicking... :-)


Not lately, Dr. Ken. Besides it takes me awhile to start kicking while getting spanked and most of the time my spanker gets worn out before my butt does! *WEG*