Thursday, November 15, 2018

Taking Turns Thursday


LOVE OUR LURKERS 2018 is almost here!  On Friday, Nov. 16 and Saturday, Nov. 17, those of you who usually lurk on this and other blogs are encouraged to step forward and leave a comment.  You don't have to write much--say what you like about the blog, or don't like,  Or ask me a question.  Or just say, "Hi".  You can be Anonymous if you like.  That's up to you.  So if you lurk here and never comment ordinarily--or even if you comment regularly-- I really hope that you'll take this opportunity to speak up.  For a complete list of all the blogs participating in LOL XIII, visit Hermione's Heart

Now back to "Taking Turns Thursday"....












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’ve been following your blog for quite some time now. Although I post infrequently I do enjoy it.
Thanks for your efforts.

Dr. Ken said...

Hands63 -- I'm glad you enjoy it! And I appreciate the posts, infrequent or otherwise.