Friday, August 25, 2017

Top Ten Posts -- # 6


Top Ten post # 6 is from February 18 2011 and is called Girls Who Wear Glasses --

There's an old poem that's been around for a long time. It goes something like, "Men seldom make passes / At girls who wear glasses."

Quite frankly, I don't believe that for one minute, but for brief, pithy poetry it ranks right up there with "Candy is dandy / But liquor's quicker".

I think it's time to do away with that old rhyme and replace it with something closer to the truth. It's not a poem, true, but I think the new saying should be, "Girls who wear glasses....


















........are so very, very spankable!"


3 comments:

smuccatelli said...

I think the original was by Dorothy Parker (who wore glasses). I agree though, that there SOMETHING about a girl wearing glasses spanking, or being spanked, or just posing nude. At least for me... ;-)

jimc said...

Yes, for tears i thought girls with glasses were beneath my look as a spanked, but then one day i read a comic that said something to the extent that he just looked at the frames and i found that quite a lot of my girls that i had dismissed were actually more spankable than some of the girls that i had put on my spanking list. I do think you have chosen some great girls with glasses spanking pics. Well done and thanks for sharing all thes ones again i did enjoy them the 1st time, but i do not think i commmented on them back then as i was mostly a lurker. Have a great day.
Jim

Dr. Ken said...

smuccatelli -- I believe you're right about Dorothy Parker. And the glasses just add a certain...something...

Jim -- I'm sure you're not the only one who was a lurker the first time I posted these. Thankfully, you choose to de-lurk these days... :-)