Monday, August 28, 2017

Top Ten Posts -- # 5


Welcome back to this look back at the most popular posts on Spanking Minnesota!  The fifth most popular post--no surprise on the popularity of this one--was from October 11, 2012 and is called Rosaleen Young:

You can blame this post on The Cherry Red Report.

It was a few posts ago when Dave--Mr. Cherry Red himself--did a short piece on Rosaleen Young, a bondage, fetish and spanking model of a few years back.  That piece, along with the photos he ran, reminded me of just how enticing she was.  Dark hair, often done in pigtails.  Expressive face, large eyes.  A lovely round bottom that may as well have had the words, "Spank me" tattooed across it.  Then add in her British accent.  It's easy to understand why, when she looked into the camera and said, "Please....spank my bottom", people who weren't even into spanking might start looking around for a hairbrush and a straight-backed chair.

Rosaleen retired after too short a time on the scene, or at least it seemed that way to me.  A lot of her work is still archived on the site,Spank My Bottom (spankmybottom.com).  Gone, but most definitely not forgotten.  She also left behind a book, Fantasies of a Young Submissive, which you can still order through Amazon.com.  It's also available on Kindle.

I told Dave that if I had a wish list, the top two items on it would be that the artist known as Endart was still making his fabulous spanking drawings, and that Rosaleen Young was still making spanking videos and photo sets.  (Winning the lottery, oddly enough, comes third on that list.  Some day I might have to re-think that....)

I'll end this post with some photos of Rosaleen.  The last three, of course, are the way we remember her best:






No comments: