Monday, March 20, 2017

Alphabet Soup -- O


"O" is for OldFashionGirl Spanking --


I"m not going to use up a lot of her material her.  I'm simply going to take the opportunity to direct you to her website, which you can find in my blog roll.

What I will tell you is that every week you'll find spanking art



Spanking pictures--



Spankables --



And, of course, many, many pictures of the wonderful Veronica getting her lovely bottom soundly spanked by her husband.



I would urge you to visit her site, bookmark it, and make it a part of your daily internet routine.  Find her on my blog roll or click OldFashionGirl Spanking.


3 comments:

OldFashionGirl said...

Thank you for the mention.... happy springtime.:)

smuccatelli said...

I'd like to add a hearty second to your recommendation. This is a great site and Veronica is lovely and has an even more lovely, sexy ass (and it looks even better rosy red). ;-D

Dr. Ken said...

OldFashionGirl -- You are well worth mentioning! And "Happy Springtime" to you, too!

smuccatelli -- I totally agree (obviously)!