Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Naughty Heidi Klum


Despite what some stupid people may try to tell you, Heidi Klum is still a "10", as these photos will attest to.  Yes, they are older photos--




--but I'm not knocking her off the pedestal just because she now has reached her early 40's.  As I said--in my opinion, still a "10".

And after she posted this picture of herself on the social media, I just might have to call her an "11".


Her caption for the photo?  "Ouch."

And while I'm sure she only did it for grins and giggles, I still have to wonder--is Heidi maybe revealing a little something about herself?  (Other than her cute bottom, I mean....)


5 comments:

Enzo said...

I have no doubt especially with that visual confirmation that she is into some level of spanking. She has always been and continues to be stunning; even more so at her current age.

Best,
Enzo

Aimless Rambling said...

I agree with the 10 - she is gorgeous and who knows what goes on behind closed doors.

Dr. Ken said...

Enzo -- I share your conviction. I do believe there is something of the spanko in Heidi.

Leigh Smith -- As you say, who knows? But we can certainly hope.....

smuccatelli said...

Yup, she's still a "10" AND she seems like a bit of a spanko more and more. Wouldn't you like to have her bending over your lap and Elizabeth Hurley with her skirt off and her panties in her hand waiting her turn?

Dr. Ken said...

smuccatelli -- I remember reading years ago that Elizabeth Hurley enjoyed playing "guess the spanker" at some of her parties years ago. I have no doubt Heidi would be a welcome guest....